X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buncha food snobs in here!

Oh and that turtle kid was on tosh.0

Comment

• I think i spend too much time on the internet at work, that i dont need Tosh.0 , but it is pretty funny when i watch it.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Word is, it should be open by the end of May.... they better get busy if they plan to make that date. Based off construction progress, not sure they'll make that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Word is, it should be open by the end of May.... they better get busy if they plan to make that date. Based off construction progress, not sure they'll make that.
          Which one? The one in Allen looks to be coming along pretty well. It actually looks like an in n out now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Which one? The one in Allen looks to be coming along pretty well. It actually looks like an in n out now...
            Frisco. And it looks like an In N Out too, just not like one that will be open in two months. But hellifino.

Comment

• In-N-Out Frisco Opening May 10th

Rumor has it that the Frisco location at Preston & 121 is opening on May 10th. I bet the lineup runs out onto Preston and fucks up traffic, probably for a few weeks or longer.

Comment

• there's one just now starting to be built at Royal and MacArthur right by the new Race Track.
                Last edited by Silverback; 05-01-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• come onnnnn arlington location!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Rumor has it that the Frisco location at Preston & 121 is opening on May 10th. I bet the lineup runs out onto Preston and fucks up traffic, probably for a few weeks or longer.
                    Wednesday, no longer a rumor.

Comment

• To bad I'm giong to have to wait a few weeks before going out there...lines will be to insane!
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I bet all the in n out nut buggers claim they lost their culinary skills in the move instead of admitting that they were never that great and just popular from being a western Only thing with a "secret" menu that everyone in the world knows about anyways.

Comment

• I clicked this thread and threw up in my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                            Fuzzys sucks... and this is coming from a guy who likes taco bell / bueno LOL.
                            lol. It works in a pinch. Torchy's is fantastic. Chain is down in Austin, but they opened one last summer in Dallas at Preston/Forest. A little pricy, but well worth it. El Tizoncito is good stuff too.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• You know, I grew up in Southern California and so did most of my family. The ones that moved away would all come to town and the first place they hit right out of the airport would be In n Out. Me, I think they are a good burger, but not the best I ever had....blah blah blah. I think there are a lot of better places in California that are just as good if not better.

Comment

• So who is going tomorrow???
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X