Moving company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I used fireman movers or something like that. They weren't firemen that did the moving, but they did a great job and were extra quick.
    Seconded. I used MOVE-STAR and I was VERY pleased. Their quotes seem higher, but when you factor in that they send 4 guys, they work twice as fast and the cost actually turned out to be less. They took very good care of my things (shrink wrapped and were very careful). I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

I've used Apple moving before, and they picked up a got crackhead from the corner on the way to my house I think. They broke my dryer trying to shove it through a door jam that it obviously wouldn't fit through, and working with them to get that fixed was a nightmare.
    DamonH

Comment

I used Apple Moving. I don't have any real complaints but the two man crew they sent out whined about their truck the whole time. He had a cylinder or two not firing and he drove like 40 mph from Fort Worth to my apartment in east Arlington.
      Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has recommended picking up some Day Laborers out on Ft. Worth Drive in Denton for 5 bucks a head. lol

Comment

Do NOT use, I repeat do NOT use APPLE!!!!

They had to pay our $4400 claim -- horrible moving company!

Comment

Used these guys when I moved out of valley ranch, they contract out (i'm sure they all do) but the guys they sent for us were fast and didn't break anything

Comment

I heard cobraman will work for $$
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I heard cobraman will work for $$
                I though you were grounded from the internet?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I though you were grounded from the internet?!?
                  lol

Comment

Movestar all the way. They are out of Addison. I used to work for them back in the mid '90s. 85% of the employees ARE firefighters but they do employ some non firefighters that do all the packing services if you need them to.
                    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

I work for a high end moving company. We move people that make more than most of us will ever see... probably a little out of your range but a lot of my guys do side gigs like this and are reliable and honest. PM if you want contact info.
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                      X