Moving company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving company?

Do any of you have recommendations for a good and reputable moving company? It's a small 1 bedroom apartment being moved from Arlington to Valley Ranch.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Uhaul ya lazy sob

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Uhaul ya lazy sob
      My schedule for the time frame won't allow for it, hence me paying a moving company.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Two men and a truck no showed me TWICE.

Comment

Man that blows, I actually wondered about them, I see them all over the place.

Comment

"Movin' on up!!" (the Jeffersons)

Comment

midnight hour moving 817-988-6942

Comment

Do not use All My Sons. All that guys sons should have been aborted.

Comment

Sweet we'll be neighbors! Remember not to call it Irving though we don't want to be associated with them!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I recommend, All my daughters.

Comment

Aikman Moving, ask for Tommy Spears.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Little Guys. Located in Denton.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Man that blows, I actually wondered about them, I see them all over the place.
                          I think I got screwed because it was a small move. I'm guessing they got sweeter deals and just moved them instead. I needed to move 1 living room and 1 bedroom's worth of furniture from Fort Worth to Dallas. The move was scheduled for a Saturday. 15 minutes after they were supposed to arrive I called to see how late they'd be. The guy said he had me scheduled for the next weekend, not this weekend. I was pissed but it wasn't a big problem since I didn't have to be out of my apartment for another couple weeks.

The next Saturday they don't show or call again and the guy won't answer his phone. I'd have enough at that point and needed to get my stuff to Dallas so I rented a u-haul and a couple of friends and I knocked it out. The motherfucker had the audacity to call me the following Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon and ask if I still needed to move. Fuck them.

Comment

I used fireman movers or something like that. They weren't firemen that did the moving, but they did a great job and were extra quick.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              I used fireman movers or something like that. They weren't firemen that did the moving, but they did a great job and were extra quick.
                              Wanna-be's!

Comment

Working...
                              X