Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a dog and a gun! problem solved!!!

Comment

In what police are describing as a similar incident to those that occurred last summer, an unknown suspect entered an unlocked residence on Wexley Lane in The Colony early Saturday morning.

The home is located in The Legends subdivision, where two similar incidents took place the first week of August last year.

At that time, a suspect described as possibly a white or Hispanic male, about 5-feet, 9-inches tall, weighing between 160 and 170 pounds and wearing dark shorts and a dark hoodie, entered three homes in the city through unlocked doors or garages. Those incidents occurred within a 24-hour period.

About three weeks later, a homeowner on Terry Street noticed someone wearing a gray hoodie matching the prowler's description in his backyard. The resident opened the door to his yard and fired one shot in the direction of the suspect, who was running towards the fence. The suspect jumped over the fence and fled on foot. The suspect never entered the home and there was no evidence that he had been hit with a bullet.

Police believed theft was not a motive in any of the incidents but that the suspect was mentally unstable or under the influence of drugs, especially given that the offenses occurred during the day.

Further details about Saturday's incident are not yet available but in a statement released on Sunday, police say the incident "has some similarities to incidents that occurred several months ago but it is unknown at this time if the crime is related."

In all of the incidents, however, the suspect(s) has only entered through unlocked doors. Police advise residents in all portions of The Colony to double check that their residence and vehicles are secure when unattended or before going to bed at night.
      Mexican!
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I guess it isn't uncommon to forget to lock your doors. I live in a pretty secure apartment complex in McKinney with cameras in the hallways, and I'm always double checking to make sure the door is locked.
        I'm glad I don't live in The Colony right now. I don't know what I would do or how I would feel if this fuck got near my child.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Sounds like RyanB took the "I'm drunk, can I come over" to the next level out in The Colony!
          haha
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I don't ever leave my house unlocked. I lost faith in humanity a long time ago.

My kids get in trouble if I find the doors or windows unlocked.

Comment

I'm white and always lock my doors at night. I will admit there has been a time or two I came home a little drunk and left my keys in the front door and went to bed lol.

Comment

Working...
              X