Agent loses appeal over accidental shooting video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    I must have missed that part the first 30 times I watched that video. Then I watched it again 3 more times and still didn't see a reaction when he picked up another weapon.
    Thats funny, it only took watching this video one time over a year ago to catch the reaction when the rifle was pulled out.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      He took that shot like a man
      X2. With the exception of the initial hit, he just kept trucking along with his speech. While what he did was ridiculously stupid, I think the way he handled it in the classroom was pretty good. You LEO's know better than I do, but if I was one and was at a school giving a speech where I am displaying a gun, I would make damn sure it didn't even have a clip in it, muchless a round in the chamber.

Comment

But they are professionals who are the only ones who should have weapons
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          But they are professionals who are the only ones who should have weapons
          Want to see something funny, watch some of them at the range. A blind person could do better than most of them, Spray and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            Want to see something funny, watch some of them at the range. A blind person could do better than most of them, Spray and pray.
            I've seen the Killeen PD at the range. A week after surgery I could outshoot most of them
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
              Sad, but true. I was at a training course that had a fresh from the academy officer (almost a year in service) and at 15 feet the target looked like it was pelleted with a shotgun.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                You LEO's know better than I do, but if I was one and was at a school giving a speech where I am displaying a gun, I would make damn sure it didn't even have a clip in it, muchless a round in the chamber.
                If it had a clip in it, everyone would have been safe as a Glock can't feed from a clip.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  If it had a clip in it, everyone would have been safe as a Glock can't feed from a clip.
                  Reminds me of what was the final straw in not watching NCIS LA. Wife loves the show and I tried on occasion to watch it with her, but after hearing LL Cool J, who used to sell himself off as hardcore in the past, whose character is a former "Seal Team 6" member, called a magazine a clip, I blew up, wife was pissed because I sat there and jawed for the rest of the show...

Comment

I call magazines clips all the time just because I know it annoys you gun nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X