Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious about the % of unlicesed drivers in D/FW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    Based solely on the traffic stops I make I'd say over 60% is missing one or the other...
    This....
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      How are they insured without a valid drivers license? What insurance company would cover a driver that doesn't have a valid drivers license?

Stevo
      Not sure, but having a valid DL is not a requirement for purchasing car insurance. Most people will just register the car to someone else and hope they are never stopped.

You could also purchase cars that still have time left on the registration and inspection, then sell them once it expired and find another one. If the law breaker is not tied to the plate and never gets stopped, they found the loophole.

Comment

it amazes me that some people do not know what the word yield means.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          it amazes me that some people do not know what the word yield means.
          I show dip shits every day what it is, A vet played that game today on 35 with me, he had a choice, under my tandems or the rough shoulder. He chose the shoulder. I wonder how much air he got when he hit the curb?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Not sure, but having a valid DL is not a requirement for purchasing car insurance. Most people will just register the car to someone else and hope they are never stopped.

You could also purchase cars that still have time left on the registration and inspection, then sell them once it expired and find another one. If the law breaker is not tied to the plate and never gets stopped, they found the loophole.
            Main what I meant, is every insurance policy I have seen says that the driver has to have a valid drivers license for the policy to provide coverage. Meaning, if they or someone else files a claim and the insurance company discovers they do not have a valid license, the company will not pay the claim, and considering that, the insurance policy is null and void.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
              I bet you feel cool now, don't you? Sorry I post off my phone.
              I feel cool 24/7, but I still don't know wtf you said! Re-read your post and let me know again what you were trying to say.

Comment

Fuck surcharges and they don't check their database to see if you're insured.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

what is unlicesed?
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Don't worry guyz, even though it's illegal, no insurance, (so theoretically we shouldn't have to have) we have uninsured motorist coverage that we pay extra for!
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X