pro golfer plus 39 others arrested in child sex sting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    You can tell by the look in his eye's that he is thinking about underage kids....
    He better not be that's another 5-10 charge!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Holy shit Mike Tyson also?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        He better not be that's another 5-10 charge!
        lol Minority report...

that means that I am F#cked for thinking that he was thinking about that.....
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

sick bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Holy crap it's against the law to travel to commit a crime? WTF?!?!? I mean yeah fuck them anyways because they're pervs but jeez who makes up these laws? Next thing you know they will also charged with even thinking about commiting a crime.
            Would you be more comfortable if they had to wait until they could catch them with their dick in a kid or after they've raped the child?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Would you be more comfortable if they had to wait until they could catch them with their dick in a kid or after they've raped the child?
              I think he was going for the fact that alone was a single charge amongst the others.
              The way the charge reads, it is illegal to travel if you think about committing a crime once you have arrived at your destination.

I can see how this makes sense from a preventative measure but to actually make this single act a crime in itself is almost absurd. Just as in Minority report people were arrested for thinking of committing a crime where as in reality no crime had yet been committed.
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                I think he was going for the fact that alone was a single charge amongst the others.
                The way the charge reads, it is illegal to travel if you think about committing a crime once you have arrived at your destination.

I can see how this makes sense from a preventative measure but to actually make this single act a crime in itself is almost absurd. Just as in Minority report people were arrested for thinking of committing a crime where as in reality no crime had yet been committed.
                This. No crime has actually been committed at that point, hell there wasn't even an attempted crime yet.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Its specific to travel in regard to a lewd act with a child. Its not generic as "travel to commit a crime". When it comes to a such a depraved act I support it as the ability to convict for the intent as I dont want there to be a loophole where they can get off scot free just because they didnt have actual sex with a child.

Comment

Its specific to travel in regard to a lewd act with a child. Its not generic as "travel to commit a crime".
                    For now, but this law adds a shit ton of ectoplasm to the incline.

When it comes to a such a depraved act I support it as the ability to convict for the intent as I dont want there to be a loophole where they can get off scot free just because they didnt have actual sex with a child.
                    So, you want them to be convicted for a crime that hadn't committed? That really is getting close to 'thought crime'.

Stevo
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

It is sort of funny that these people are being called child molesters when no children were involved in the acts that lead to the arrest. I guess that impure thoughts are now felony's.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        It is sort of funny that these people are being called child molesters when no children were involved in the acts that lead to the arrest. I guess that impure thoughts are now felony's.
                        Post 13 says it all.

Stevo

Comment

When it comes to kids, yes. Want to ask another question that you already know the answer to?

Comment

How i read the article is that these guys were going to the bait-house(a la "To Catch a Predator") and their chat room logs are being used to show their intent to fuck little kids. This doesn't appear to be just chatting/e-mailing little kids and telling them they want to have sex with them. So no, it's not a "pre-crime" scenario.

They are going to a house where the only possible reason for them to go would be to try and get their rocks off with a kid. They do it with car thieves and drug dealers, why not perverts too?

Comment

When it comes to kids, yes. Want to ask another question that you already know the answer to?
                              Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              How i read the article is that these guys were going to the bait-house(a la "To Catch a Predator") and their chat room logs are being used to show their intent to fuck little kids. This doesn't appear to be just chatting/e-mailing little kids and telling them they want to have sex with them. So no, it's not a "pre-crime" scenario.

They are going to a house where the only possible reason for them to go would be to try and get their rocks off with a kid. They do it with car thieves and drug dealers, why not perverts too?
                              They were charged with "traveling to seduce". I am not taking the side of pedophiles, I am saying that making a law worded like it is comes close to fucking a lot of liberties up, it is a slippery slope.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                The drug dealer shows up with dope in their pocket and possession of the dope is the crime.

A car thief has to plunk his ass down in the car and attempt to take it.

The wannabe kid fuckers never were in contact with a child and never touched or saw a child. An adult was on the other end of the line using an adults knowledge of sex to lure in a weak bitch of a person. If a real child had be on the line they would not have had the knowledge needed to lure in the men.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X