No announcement yet.

Yuengling in arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some yesterday. I'm in Nashville though. It's wildly mediocre.

Comment

I've had a fair amount of it, costs $10/12 pk bottles near my apt in NYC. I'd call it mid-grade, not a bad choice you could do worse

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Potsville, Pa baby!

A lot of good shit food/drink wise is made here I have found. Pirogies, Philly cheese steaks, Hershey, Tasty Kake, Primanti brothers, Herrs potato chips, Wegmans supermarkets, Turkey hill ice cream, Heinz ketchup.
        Send me some Turkey Hill Orange Tea, please.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
          Send me some Turkey Hill Orange Tea, please.
          I'd like some, too.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Used to drink Rolling Rock, made in Latrobe, and Straub , made in St Mary. Had an uncle who made Dandelion and elderberry wine.. Good stuff!
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

It's outstanding for cheap beer.

Comment

Has anyone else had luck finding it at this place? I wonder if they still have it?

Comment

This yuengling is over-rated. racrguy left a 6er in fridge and it was in there for a while. Is it sad when I'd rather just have a Lone Star?
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Lol, you realize I bought that stuff last July, right? If you just now drank it it has probably skunked.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Lol, you realize I bought that stuff last July, right? If you just now drank it it has probably skunked.
                      Lmao. What a maroon.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Potsville, Pa baby!

A lot of good shit food/drink wise is made here I have found. Pirogies, Philly cheese steaks, Hershey, Tasty Kake, Primanti brothers, Herrs potato chips, Wegmans supermarkets, Turkey hill ice cream, Heinz ketchup.
                        hehe...yessir there is plenty of goodness from the state. Pierogies and cheesesteaks are my favorite combo. The cheesesteak place I like around here, they do not sell them.
                        ------
                        Anyway...I really dig it, but I'm not trying to put it on a pedestal. It's the Shiner of the NE, but since it's hard to get around here...

I remember my first bottle of Shiner and I was a happy camper that day, until I had too many and then beer squirts the next morning. I think Shiner out does Yuengling in the beer squirts department.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          hehe...yessir there is plenty of goodness from the state. Pierogies and cheesesteaks are my favorite combo. The cheesesteak place I like around here...
                          Speaking of which, Billadelphia's opened back up yesterday in a new location.

Comment

I forgot about this thread! Now I want some Utz crab chips. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...........!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Pierogies
                              A guy from Pittsburgh opened a bar here and has these on the menu, I haven't tried any simply because I had never heard of them but I might have to now. His cheesesteaks are the best in Midland, but don't touch Billadelphias.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Speaking of which, Billadelphia's opened back up yesterday in a new location.
                              I'm assuming their site is updated and the new location is the address in NRH they have up? I love Billadelphia's, it was always one of my must haves when in DFW along with Blue Mesa Sunday brunch.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                                I'm assuming their site is updated and the new location is the address in NRH they have up? I love Billadelphia's, it was always one of my must haves when in DFW along with Blue Mesa Sunday brunch.
                                5752 Davis Blvd in NRH. 817-485-2455

Comment

Working...
                                X