Yuengling in arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuengling in arlington

Just posting this since I saw a lot of love for the beer on this site. World of Beer on Cooper St has it in bottle.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Good find!

Comment

I drank few bottles of this stuff at a good friends house last weekend, and it was very good. His neighbor brought him a case from Pennsyvania (I think that's what he said).

Comment

Yeah....its only made in PA and FL and has had pretty limited
        distribution. This is the first time I've heard of it being available in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
          Yeah....its only made in PA and FL android has had pretty limitebd distribution. This is the first time I've heard of it being available in TX.
          And supposedly only the PA stuff is worth a damn.. We had some when visiting my brother in law in North Carolina about a year and a half ago. Then Yale brought us a case when he came home. Leah likes it but to me it just tastes slightly better than a typical domestic beer.

Comment

Ive never detected a difference between them, and I've had them both, a lot. But maybe that's just me.

Comment

The one from the FL brewery doesn't taste the same.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to get some.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                The one from the FL brewery doesn't taste the same.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to get some.
                I would think it is more likely to be the FL stuff being sold here, since it is closer, no?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                  Ive never detected a difference between them, and I've had them both, a lot. But maybe that's just me.
                  I have only had 3 or 4 ever, all from the PA brewery, so I have no clue.

Comment

Potsville, Pa baby!

A lot of good shit food/drink wise is made here I have found. Pirogies, Philly cheese steaks, Hershey, Tasty Kake, Primanti brothers, Herrs potato chips, Wegmans supermarkets, Turkey hill ice cream, Heinz ketchup.

Comment

Fuck that yankee shit.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The second greatest thing to come out of PA. The first, interstates.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I would think it is more likely to be the FL stuff being sold here, since it is closer, no?
                          Probably. If its the FL stuff I probably won't buy it. But it's worth a shot to find out.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Can you leave WOB with. The beer they sell in bottles?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                              Just posting this since I saw a lot of love for the beer on this site. World of Beer on Cooper St has it in bottle.
                              How is that place? I passed by there the other day and it reminded me of the thread about one coming to Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                              X