No announcement yet.

i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you kept calling and the ticket never showed up in the system? Hmm...

how about going down to the court house with ticket in hand and either plead no-contest and pay for it, or elect for Deferred Adjudication, or opt for a defensive driving course.

you were lazy and complacent in neglecting to handling this ticket beyond picking up the phone once or twice. it's nobody's fault but yours. now you have a bench warrant and are all upset about it. call a traffic attorney like randall scott, and get it taken care of. or have someone drive you to the court house fully prepared to pay the ticket and court fines. you will not go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
      No Dallas does not let you sit out tickets anymore as of last month, you have to go to 2014 Main st and set up something with them, if the ticket was in dallas and you want to pay it on the phone or need info on it call 214-670-0109 press 1 for english then as soon as the automated thing starts talking press 0 3times, if you get an automated thing again press 0 another 3 times and that will send you to a live person
      It is somewhat surprising that you have worked out contacting the Dallas court system to a tee.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        It is somewhat surprising that you have worked out contacting the Dallas court system to a tee.
        well when you get 50+ calls a day about that you kind of figure it out real quick how to get to someone

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Start your kegel exercises now.

Comment

No Dallas does not let you sit out tickets anymore as of last month, you have to go to 2014 Main st and set up something with them, if the ticket was in dallas and you want to pay it on the phone or need info on it call 214-670-0109 press 1 for english then as soon as the automated thing starts talking press 0 3times, if you get an automated thing again press 0 another 3 times and that will send you to a live person
            So I get a speeding ticket in Dallas, don't do shit, get fta, then have a warrant issued for my arrest. So now I get stopped, arrested, but since I can't sit it out they won't book me, or give me time served? They release me and STILL want my cash? I am missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              So I get a speeding ticket in Dallas, don't do shit, get fta, then have a warrant issued for my arrest. So now I get stopped, arrested, but since I can't sit it out they won't book me, or give me time served? They release me and STILL want my cash? I am missing something here.
              NO, if they stop you they bring you in you see me then they process you and all that at LS, im talking about the people that have not been pulled over and know they have a warrant and want to sit it out

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

No Dallas does not let you sit out tickets anymore
                It's all about the $$$ -sitting it out would cost them

Comment

NO, if they stop you they bring you in you see me then they process you and all that at LS, im talking about the people that have not been pulled over and know they have a warrant and want to sit it out
                  So you can sit one out, only after being arrested? You can't turn yourself in? This is retarded. All about the money and power. This is why we call them revenue enhancement officers.

Oh well I still like the DPD, coolest cops around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                    you kept calling and the ticket never showed up in the system? Hmm...

how about going down to the court house with ticket in hand and either plead no-contest and pay for it, or elect for Deferred Adjudication, or opt for a defensive driving course.

you were lazy and complacent in neglecting to handling this ticket beyond picking up the phone once or twice. it's nobody's fault but yours. now you have a bench warrant and are all upset about it. call a traffic attorney like randall scott, and get it taken care of. or have someone drive you to the court house fully prepared to pay the ticket and court fines. you will not go to jail.

Ur right im not going to lie i was too lazy.
                    Anyway i live in mesquite. But was ticketed in dallas i called one attorney said$ 75 to lift warrant. And try to dismiss$ 245 fine said he would go to court for me ima go tomorrow
                    hope i don’t end up eating a cock meat sandwich. I'll keep u all posted
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Long story short. I got a ticket last month for a stop sign
                      I have been trying to pay it but every time i call they tell me its not in the system
                      So i called. An attorney gave him my info he told me i have a fucking warrant out on me
                      now i need a local attorney mesquite?
                      what a douche canoe you are. they dont say you arent in the system, then say you have a warrant- dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        what a douche canoe you are. they dont say you arent in the system, then say you have a warrant- dumbass.
                        they did in my case, you think i wanted this shit?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          they did in my case, you think i wanted this shit?
                          calm down and just pay your ticket, the world is not going to end
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Start your kegel exercises now.
                            Lmfao.

Comment

im claim, i just got home from work,
                              ima watch some youtube videos, how to make a shank. and how to fight,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

dude its a warrant....relax. i have like 50
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X