Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

Long story short. I got a ticket last month for a stop sign
    I have been trying to pay it but every time i call they tell me its not in the system
    So i called. An attorney gave him my info he told me i have a fucking warrant out on me
    now i need a local attorney mesquite?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Have fun in jail.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Box
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

exciting. I would have gone to the court and when they said it wasn't in the system I would have made them give me some kind of documentation of this.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

At this point I wouldn't pay shit. Take a day off and sit it out, they'll feed you too!!!!

Comment

FTS

Comment

Stop breaking the law asshole

Comment

dont drop the soap lolz
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Long story short. I got a ticket last month for a stop sign
                  I have been trying to pay it but every time i call they tell me its not in the system
                  So i called. An attorney gave him my info he told me i have a fucking warrant out on me
                  now i need a local attorney mesquite?
                  Why do you need an attorney? If you want to pay it just go down to the court and pay it. They won't arrest you if you give up the cash.

Comment

If it's in Dallas I doubt they would even let you sit the warrant out.... Too crowded as it is and they would rather have their money honestly.

Worst that could happen is a cop pull up behind you and he pulls you over and impounds your car. Take you to jail only to get another court date set later that evening for sometime next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Why do you need an attorney? If you want to pay it just go down to the court and pay it. They won't arrest you if you give up the cash.
                      I'm betting he doesn't want to pay the extra money they tack on for the warrant issued/Failure to appear.

When dealing with a court...ALWAYS get it in writing. No matter how trivial.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        If it's in Dallas I doubt they would even let you sit the warrant out.... Too crowded as it is and they would rather have their money honestly.

Worst that could happen is a cop pull up behind you and he pulls you over and impounds your car. Take you to jail only to get another court date set later that evening for sometime next month.
                        Thought he said Mesquite? Sure they want the cash, but you don't have to pay. They have a warrant issued, turn yourself in, get some rest and a two free meals on their dime. I assure you he could sit for less than 30 hours and be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Thought he said Mesquite? Sure they want the cash, but you don't have to pay. They have a warrant issued, turn yourself in, get some rest and a two free meals on their dime. I assure you he could sit for less than 30 hours and be done.
                          Sorry, guess I should have paid more attention. I'm not sure how Mesquite does things but Dallas it's 3 for 1. Meaning if your ticket/failure to appear fee is $500 you would only sit 1 and a half days in jail. One day in Dallas is equivalent to $300 off of your fine.

Comment

A month later its a warrant..damm they move fast these days!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

No Dallas does not let you sit out tickets anymore as of last month, you have to go to 2014 Main st and set up something with them, if the ticket was in dallas and you want to pay it on the phone or need info on it call 214-670-0109 press 1 for english then as soon as the automated thing starts talking press 0 3times, if you get an automated thing again press 0 another 3 times and that will send you to a live person

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                              X