Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know an older man in Azle names Bill Harris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know an older man in Azle names Bill Harris?

I went to Texas road house for lunch today(near Hulen mall) and when we were leaving there was an older man laying on the ground outside. I went over to help and his wife said that he had hip surgery a few months ago and he's been having problems with it. When he fell he thought the hip replacement came out. Poor guy was in excruciating pain. Me, the owner of the restaurant and another guy picked him up and had to hold him up until the paramedics showed up. Id like to know an update if anyone knows him.
    Thanks

What are the odds anyone does?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      What are the odds anyone does?
      Im sure they're pretty slim but this forum is good about finding anything or anyone so it's a shot.
      Man is 84 btw

Comment

The person that put that tag needs to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          The person that put that tag needs to be banned.
          Thats fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            Im sure they're pretty slim but this forum is good about finding anything or anyone so it's a shot.
            Man is 84 btw
            True.

Comment

Comment

He's ok, the same thing happened to me when I ate that horrible ass food they serve there

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  I went to Texas road house for lunch today(near Hulen mall) and when we were leaving there was an older man laying on the ground outside. I went over to help and his wife said that he had hip surgery a few months ago and he's been having problems with it. When he fell he thought the hip replacement came out. Poor guy was in excruciating pain. Me, the owner of the restaurant and another guy picked him up and had to hold him up until the paramedics showed up. Id like to know an update if anyone knows him.
                  Thanks
                  PM Mike or Vadertt. With a name and a city they can do wonders. Hope he's ok and it was cool of you to stop and help out.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Curious, what was the Tag?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      Curious, what was the Tag?
                      Same here!
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                        Same here!
                        The tag said "he died".

Comment

I live in Azle the name sounds familiar, If someone PM's me the address I can go check on him for you

Comment

That was me that put the tag. With our no holds bar attitude we have here, I didn't think a random stranger was off limits. Sorry to those I offended, I was just trying to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              That was me that put the tag. With our no holds bar attitude we have here, I didn't think a random stranger was off limits. Sorry to those I offended, I was just trying to be funny.
                              yea I dont get it either. I believe they're bi polar

Comment

Working...
                              X