Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    Matt called me a whore...

I have a feeling you are going to get called that a lot at the next party.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      I have a feeling you are going to get called that a lot at the next party.
      LOL! I'd have to start knocking some mother fuckers out!
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Matt called me a whore

So I slapped his ass and shoved his face in my terts
        Hell if I knew that was all it would take. Damn missed my chance

Comment

Matt called me a whore

Are you not? Most women are whores if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Was it the Willie Nelson thread?
            Yeah he got hammered in that one. He seems to be a good guy, dealing with the worst. I feel for him in his position, I couldn't do it.

Being a LEO seems alot tougher nowadays. With the lack of compassion, misuse of force, and constant corruption exposure. Such is life in an emerging police state.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Matt's really a good guy. I hate that his persona on here doesn't always show that. I understand where he's coming from, though. When I hear bad things about teachers, I want to jump to their defense only because there are so many things going on behind the scenes that people outside of education may not get. I know politics are everywhere and every position has it's own special set of problems, but teaching is very different from the 'real world' or 'corporate world' so sometimes people just don't understand.

I get the impression that is where Matt is coming from with many of his posts. Unfortunately, that is sometimes to his detriment. But seriously, he's good people.
              Well said.

Comment

Wow a dirty cop, never seen one before.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  How would posting a pic compromise the investigation? Angry husband gonna kill him? LOL. Matt, friend of yours? He will be acquainted with Paladin soon!
                  If others come forward they will have to provide a physical description of the officer. Providing a picture beforehand makes it too easy for fakers. I'm sure they will need to pick him from a photo line up just like any other investigation.
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                  George Orwell

Comment

shoved his face in my terts

Nice.........niiiiiice......!!!!
                    Ded

Comment

Working...
                    X