registration/title question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration/title question

when i bought my car i did not have much credit at all so i had my step mom co-sign for me so i could get a good rate. well the car is paid off and i got the registration paper to get the new sticker but it is in both of our names. also she has the title(it was sent to her house) but i am assuming it is in both of our names as well. if i only want it to be in my name does she have to be there to say that it is okay to take her name off or how does that work since her name is on there too?

thanks

Yes. She has to be there and fill out a form to take her name off
    SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

Maybe she can just sign off on it...I do that anytime I sell one of my trucks.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

thanks guys

what is the closest place i can take care of the title/registration from Loop12 & Union Bower? she works near there and i am hoping i can just pick her up for lunch and take care of it in a hour or two

Comment

I go to that Yellow house off Loop 12 in O.C...corner of Jefferson and Loop 12! They dont ask many questions there as long as you know spanish
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
          X