Las Colinas Area Apartments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Look in to La Vallita. Just remembered the ones at O'Connor and Royal. Should have garages.
    That is where i used to live.
    See you later...

Comment

Look in to La Vallita. Just remembered the ones at O'Connor and Royal. Should have garages. With all the new construction going on down by the Canal, and the location to the new Police Department, that's where I'd go. Crime should be low with the PD literally across the street, quick access to 35/Loop 12, 114, 161, and 635, and when they finish there will be a ton of bars just up the street. Currently, the only bar within a quarter mile is TBAG (Texas Bar & Grill). Of course, if you move out this way, you will be expected to frequent my home bar.
      I'm in your area, what is your "home" bar? Don't say Spirit Grill, I am banned from that place LOL long story.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Majority of those north of 114 is AT&T land, and south of 114 in LC is Verizon I believe. Just a heads up. You can always ask the front office who services them.

Comment

Subscribing, I've been thinking about the North Irving/Las Colinas/ Valley Ranch area as well.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            I'm in your area, what is your "home" bar? Don't say Spirit Grill, I am banned from that place LOL long story.
            Spirit Grill. lmao. Occasionally The Keg. Randy banned you? I don't think I've ever seen anyone get banned from that place. Not even the prostitute that comes to solicit business on Friday nights! One of the regulars started a huge fight, made a big scene, talked a lot of shit to patrons and employees alike, and was in there not even a week later like nothing ever happened. You must have really pissed him off. lol

I've known Randy a loooooong time, as he used to date my best friend's sister. He got a little pissy with the whole way the Haley thing happened when we started dating, and made it known that he didn't want me there, but I didn't give a shit and it never stopped me from going. He stopped being pissy after 6 months or so.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Brent, I think I get out of class today around 2:00. I'm gonna swing by the La Villita area. Nate was telling me about it as well. I think only the 2 bedrooms in the Landings have 2 car garages.

I'll look in downtown Las Colinas as well. I know The Deuce had a place over there, but it was tiny, and i really didnt' like it. But it did have a great view of the canals.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Brent, I think I get out of class today around 2:00. I'm gonna swing by the La Villita area. Nate was telling me about it as well. I think only the 2 bedrooms in the Landings have 2 car garages.

I'll look in downtown Las Colinas as well. I know The Deuce had a place over there, but it was tiny, and i really didnt' like it. But it did have a great view of the canals.

Holler at me, we can meet up then instead of after work tomorrow. I've got to meet with a Chef at Grand Hyatt here in a few, but should be done by 2.

Comment

Spirit Grill. lmao. Occasionally The Keg. Randy banned you? I don't think I've ever seen anyone get banned from that place. Not even the prostitute that comes to solicit business on Friday nights! One of the regulars started a huge fight, made a big scene, talked a lot of shit to patrons and employees alike, and was in there not even a week later like nothing ever happened. You must have really pissed him off. lol

I've known Randy a loooooong time, as he used to date my best friend's sister. He got a little pissy with the whole way the Haley thing happened when we started dating, and made it known that he didn't want me there, but I didn't give a shit and it never stopped me from going. He stopped being pissy after 6 months or so.
                  I say banned but it's been years since I've actually been there, we've been "politely" asked to leave a few times when we used to go. Most of my friends are assholes and like to start crap when they get drunk. I remember they used to have a drink called an Orange Julius or something with OJ and 151 I think that was the real cause of alot of our issues.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

will do

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      I say banned but it's been years since I've actually been there, we've been "politely" asked to leave a few times when we used to go. Most of my friends are assholes and like to start crap when they get drunk. I remember they used to have a drink called an Orange Julius or something with OJ and 151 I think that was the real cause of alot of our issues.

You'd probably be fine by now. That's where I go usually, but I haven't even been there in 2 months or so. Put it this way. My best friend fucked one of the bartender's girlfriends, and while there was a scuffle, and they don't like each other, said bartender still serves him drinks like it never happened.

Comment

I use to live at some apts in las colinas about 8-9 years ago...go my 98Procharged Cobra stolen from there....I miss my baby!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                        X