Las Colinas Area Apartments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Colinas Area Apartments

Anyone in the Las Colinas/Valley Ranch area, or know anything about the apartments in the area?

Looking for a 1 bedroom or 1 bedroom with a study, and an attached garage in the area. Hoping for FIOS at the new place too. I wouldn't be too upset with a parking garage instead of an attached garage. Also would prefer a 1st floor, possibly a yard.

Any places to look, and any to really avoid? I've been in the addison area a few years, and The Colony before that.

Like I said last night, downtown LC is booming. The Lofts, etc. I'll ask Jerm the name of the ones he lived in, cause I can't remember. His didn't have attached/detached garages though. There is a parking garage, which you have to buy a pass for. Or just the regular parking outside of course.

There are some big complexes down at O'Connor and Royal as well, but I don't know the names of them. I know Jeremy's sister lived in one, and they were really nice. Dark wood, stained floors, etc.

EDIT: Jeremy said it was something like Bella Casita. He can't remember the name of the ones his sister lived in, but it's like 4 different complexes, and he seemed to recall at least two of them having garage options.
    Last edited by bcoop; 12-08-2010, 11:56 AM.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I already told you, we'll meet up tomorrow and you can give me the low down, but I was looking for other people's opinions too, you jack wad!

Comment

stay away from Valley Ranch, it's the new "hood". I lived there for 5 years, moved in 2008 and we always had cars stolen or broken into, my wheels were stolen off my saleen the first week I owned it. One new years eve I walked outside to smoke and some fat niggy was firing off a full mag at midnight right in front of me. my garage was always attempted to be broken into and renegade children would stalk the parking lots at night and tear shit up. rapes, assaults and crimes of opportunity are abound in that area.

Comment

which complex?

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
            stay away from Valley Ranch, it's the new "hood". I lived there for 5 years, moved in 2008 and we always had cars stolen or broken into, my wheels were stolen off my saleen the first week I owned it. One new years eve I walked outside to smoke and some fat niggy was firing off a full mag at midnight right in front of me. my garage was always attempted to be broken into and renegade children would stalk the parking lots at night and tear shit up. rapes, assaults and crimes of opportunity are abound in that area.

Yeah, I told him that last night. Lots of subsidized apartments up and down MacArthur in Valley Ranch. Between that, and the smell of rancid curry is enough to keep me away.

Comment

Also, Dude, "jack wad" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Jackwagon-American," please.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Also, Dude, "jack wad" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Jackwagon," please.
                Says Mr. Fatwagon.

Comment

Maybe I'm just not a gunny copier, ass gasket

Comment

I live in Valley Ranch right by the Cowboys practive facility. The Camden apartmens on cimarron trail have attached garages and are nice apartments with fireplaces or wet bar depending on what floor you're on. I'm not sure on the prices but probably 7-800 a month. We really like the area there are lots of good stores and restaurantts in this area, and you're kind of in the middle of everything either in Dallas or Fort Worth. These apartments have a nice canal that runs along behind them with bike/walking trails and playgrounds for the kiddo's. I really like Las Colinas as well but don't have any idea on the prices.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Matt the apartments you help me move out of were nice. They changed the name of them though. They were off Royal.
                      See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Yeah, I told him that last night. Lots of subsidized apartments up and down MacArthur in Valley Ranch. Between that, and the smell of rancid curry is enough to keep me away.
                        Plenty of turbin heads there that's for damn sure. We had a lot of Katrina people move in and everything went to shit fast. Cops didn't seem to care much either when I would call them so we built a house in Keller and got the hell out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Jackwagon is a timeless line that'll never get old.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                            I've never had a single issue, I've lived here since 2003 and my 98 cobra was parked outside everyday and left unlocked most of the time. There are alot of Turban heads here though I will give you that.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              Look in to La Vallita. Just remembered the ones at O'Connor and Royal. Should have garages. With all the new construction going on down by the Canal, and the location to the new Police Department, that's where I'd go. Crime should be low with the PD literally across the street, quick access to 35/Loop 12, 114, 161, and 635, and when they finish there will be a ton of bars just up the street. Currently, the only bar within a quarter mile is TBAG (Texas Bar & Grill). Of course, if you move out this way, you will be expected to frequent my home bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X