• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
    so where can I get some?
    why?

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
      Please find some evidence that the BBC has any kind of slant on a daily basis. Fox news is the joke of the news world. He was simply stating that to most conservatives, anything not reported on Fox news is "liberal trash."
      I don't think it gets any worse than NBC

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        why?
        so I can report them to the authorities
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
          Please find some evidence that the BBC has any kind of slant on a daily basis. Fox news is the joke of the news world. He was simply stating that to most conservatives, anything not reported on Fox news is "liberal trash."
          "Any kind of slant" "on a daily basis"?
          Go re-read my second paragraph (that you quoted). If you want to find it, look for yourself. Like I said, there's "opinions" on both sides pertaining to the BBC, and I've made mine.

And if you think Fox News is the joke of the news world; then I have nothing more for you. /

David

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
            so I can report them to the authorities
            It's not illegal, its incense!!!!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              How??? People are trying to make drugs that are just like pot since it's illegal. When they make them chemically it has different side effects and does who knows what. If pot was legal most people who smoke these "designer" drugs would just smoke pot.

If that was true, alcohol would have been "enough" before all this other shit started coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                If that was true, alcohol would have been "enough" before all this other shit started coming out.
                Right. Dumbasses will just look elsewhere to get something illegally, just because.

Comment

It's not illegal, its incense!!!!
                  I'm still telling!
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Snitches in ditches with stitches!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

good, then I can smoke some to not feel the pain
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        Snitches in ditches with stitches!
                        Bitches

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                          it takes me a good hour to get drunk and at least 8 beers or 4-5 shots. I can have a small pinch of Weed or synthetic weed and be high instantly for an hour or so. Plus I won't wake up with a hang over.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

it takes me a good hour to get drunk and at least 8 beers or 4-5 shots. I can have a small pinch of Weed or synthetic weed and be high instantly for an hour or so. Plus I won't wake up with a hang over.
                            Wake and bake was always the best cure for a hangover.
                            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

What will they come up with next? Fuck em, anyone stupid enough to do that bullshit deserves the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                                If you're dumb enough to take it, then we, as a society, don't need you. Thank you for helping us thin the herd.
                                That's how I feel about it. The only danger is kids, but their mindset should be the parents' responsibility, not the government. Growing up I watched good friends do some stupid shit. Something in my mind kept me from ever participating in certain drugs, saying no, and drawing the line. I have my parents and older siblings to thank for that.

Legalize them all. Especially the ganja!

Comment

Working...
                                X