place to meet around 635 & 75???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    what corner is the jack in the box? southwest?

god bless.
    right here
    Attached Files

Comment

This. ^

Comment

what corner is the jack in the box? southwest?

god bless.
        Yes, just exit Coit, from wherever you're coming from and it will be on the SE corner of Coit and 635 (which is the SW corner of 75/635). Then go to Bone Daddy's for food.

Comment

thank you gents!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i am not really familiar with that area, and i am going to be meet someone to look at some wheels i have for sale. any good spots out that way? its in the middle of us, that why it was picked. thanks!

god bless.
            restaurant row is just south of that interchange. pick a restaurant parking lot and go for it. or meet up at davenbusters and have a beer afterward.

Comment

I work near there, tell me when/where and ill be a 3rd party witness/badass with a gun there to protect you if any shit goes down

Comment

I will be a witness in exchange for large curly fries and a coca cola
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                  I will be a witness in exchange for large curly fries and a coca cola
                  Damn nukka, I was holding out for an Ultimate Brefass Sammich and a Orio cookie shake!

Elvis is balla an shit man!

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                    Elvis is balla an shit man!
                    He sure is, I wouldn't have thunk it myself had I not seen his two story trailer home with my own two eyes.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                      He sure is, I wouldn't have thunk it myself had I not seen his two story trailer home with my own two eyes.
                      Oh, so that nigga goes all double-wide, double-tall on us and is too cheap to comp some JIB!?

I see how it is.

David

Comment

haha!!!!! man i love this place. thanks for the help on the spot gents. i was able to unload my wheels to a gent off craigslist and meet spindoctor from the board and get him the ar lower.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X