place to meet around 635 & 75???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• place to meet around 635 & 75???

i am not really familiar with that area, and i am going to be meet someone to look at some wheels i have for sale. any good spots out that way? its in the middle of us, that why it was picked. thanks!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Plenty of places just N of there on 75. I would go google-map and find a place that's very open and crowded.

Oh, and don't forget to pack betsy.

David

Comment

(Discount Tire) 13645 N Central Expresswy, Dallas, TX 75243

Off 75 and midpark (Northwest side)

There will be plenty of people there and it is easy to get in and out of.
      WRX

Comment

bonedaddy's 75 & spring valley
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

bonedaddy's is your best bet. Spring Valley/75

Comment

Bonedaddy's is a great place to eat and see eye candy. But that area is very congested.
            WRX

Comment

if he doesn't go at lunch, it will be fine. Besides there's 5 other parking lots there: the movie theater, Razoos, etc

Comment

Lamborghini of Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  if he doesn't go at lunch, it will be fine. Besides there's 5 other parking lots there: the movie theater, Razoos, etc
                  true dat
                  WRX

Comment

I'd try to go somewhere closer to Fair Park if I could.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hooters in Addison is the closest Hooters. I know you'd be more comfortable and safe there since it's your 2nd home.

Comment

There is a JITB at Coit and 635, right under 75&635 highfive. Easy to get on and off the 635 and it has security cameras, just in case you need some evidence on a clean shooting. Hell you need some backup, im right down the hwy.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                          There is a JITB at Coit and 635, right under 75&635 highfive. Easy to get on and off the 635 and it has security cameras, just in case you need some evidence on a clean shooting. Hell you need some backup, im right down the hwy.
                          ding ding ding best place to do business i used to always meet buyers there..always tons of ppl eating and very open

Comment

Bone daddys as mentioned above.... Pretty damn close to 635 & 75.

If you are trying to be exact well damn starbucks off Coit and 635? Or Jack in the Box.

Comment

what corner is the jack in the box? southwest?

god bless.
                              Last edited by ELVIS; 12-08-2010, 05:16 PM.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X