Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac G8

Thoughts? Info?

I like them, and considered purchasing one. Not really setup for a drag car so I didn't.

Comment

Dislike.

Comment

I don't have a use for one, but I dig 'em.

Comment

Good just stock up on parts no aftermarket company really makes parts for it and gm dealers will have a limited supply as well so gl

Comment

not saying I am getting one, but a 4 door my wife thinks of as a family car... and they are cheaper than 09+ V's...

It's a way for me to get something fun but still family oriented, and I will not buy German.

I think they look great, but never owned a pontiac. Looking for what guys who've owned them/drove them think about them. There are plenty of parts for them from what I've seen, I would only really be an exhaust and then cam at the most... Livernois has a ton of parts for them. But most likely the shit I want done will already be done by previous owner as I don't need much.

Comment

Get the wife her 4 door family car and get you something you can do what you want to with.

Comment

They are a cam swap from being a pretty quick car. The typical Pontiac resale value does not apply, they still go in the $20k+ range depending on the mileage.

Comment

Love them! Ended up with the IS350 instead because the wife thought one LSX was enough. I'll still own one some day.

Comment

I test drove the GT with the L76 and a GXP with the LS3. I saw a white one with dark tinted windows the other day. Made me consider trading in the GTO for one. They are sharp looking cars. And have all the bells and whistles, plus the performance. At least I was impressed.

Comment

I'm waiting for prices to fall before I bite. They've been holding steady at $20k+ for a few years now. It's either that or a 09+ CTS-V once they drop a little more.

Comment

never paid much attetion to them, until my son bought one, and yes still holding strong, he got his fully loaded also with full exhaust, cam, tune, etc.. extremely clean for 22K, and yes i would buy one now that if been in one

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                          Get the wife her 4 door family car and get you something you can do what you want to with.
                          Not gonna happen, we won't be able to afford 3 cars by the time I need to fulfill my itch... both will have to be able to haul a baby when necessary and I'm not car seating a 2 dr vehicle.

We already have a nice cherokee but I am getting soft myself it seems too, can't put all the blame on her. I would like an auto regardless.

Thanks for all the replies, it seems the prices have held really strong, maybe because there really isn't anything comparable that is American other than the CTS-V which is a lot more when they are yr to yr, and I don't want a manual V

Comment

P.O.N.T.I.A.C.

i think they are cool cars.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                              and I don't want a manual V

Comment

Working...
                              X