liability insurance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liability insurance question

just to make sure i am right, if i am out driving my vert with only liability and i park it go inside somewhere come out and its gone i am 100% fucked correct?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Who would want a SN95 vert?

Comment

Yes that is correct. Liability does not cover total loss or damages to your own vehicle.

Comment

I really hope this is just a question!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Who would want a SN95 vert?
          touche' you jelly!!!

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
          Yes that is correct. Liability does not cover total loss or damages to your own vehicle.
          thank you

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          I really hope this is just a question!
          for now it is, but i am jsut setting up some insurance fraud and want to make sure i am covered!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

just get liarbility, and i'll make you some insurance cards on my sweet computer!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              touche' you jelly!!!

thank you

for now it is, but i am jsut setting up some insurance fraud and want to make sure i am covered!

god bless.
              PM Mutherjuggz

Comment

just to make sure i am right, if i am out driving my vert with only liability and i park it go inside somewhere come out and its gone i am 100% fucked correct?

god bless.

IIRC from when I asked my agent the same thing, that wouldn't be covered on a regular liability policy unless you had added theft to your policy as an additional protection.

Also, if you left the keys in the vehicle that is your own fault.

Comment

You'd get "about nine" dollars if that happened.

Comment

it has an avg. of 3300 miles a year on it, i wonder if some different type of policy would provide better coverage around the same cost since it is so rarely driven.

god bless.

Comment

touche' you jelly!!!
                      Strawberry jelly

Comment

it has an avg. of 3300 miles a year on it, i wonder if some different type of policy would provide better coverage around the same cost since it is so rarely driven.

god bless.
                        Probably so, but no one is going to believe that car is a "collector" car, or a "show" car.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Probably so, but no one is going to believe that car is a "collector" car, or a "show" car.
                          i know i sure as hell dont!

god bless.

Comment

Shouldn't leave the top down, homey. Someone will steal your Swing Out Sister cassette.

Comment

dont leave any dolls in the front seat
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X