Are you a folder or a clumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    I trained my boys to cause when they were first using TP they'd use too much and I chose that over a clogged toilet...

If you're traveling through Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, or East Asia, chances are you'll eventually encounter a bidet in the bathroom. But what exactly are bidets, and how do you use them? Simply put, a bidet is a type of...

I've never used one of these but air dry would be the "Green" way to pinch a loaf

Sounds like a shitty situation.

Wocka wocka!

Comment

Has anyone ever actually used a bidet? I haven't, but by principle it seems like it would be more trouble than it's worth. Water splashing up, throwing wet shit particles everywhere, getting the ass area dirtier than when you started, then have to do an ass gyration to rinse the entire ass surface free of unwanted splashing's upward. Now you're left with dripping wet cheeks, hanging upside down from the air dryer/bacon dispenser like it's a jungle gym trying to dry your ass. Amirite?

Comment

folder
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Has anyone ever actually used a bidet? I haven't, but by principle it seems like it would be more trouble than it's worth. Water splashing up, throwing wet shit particles everywhere, getting the ass area dirtier than when you started, then have to do an ass gyration to rinse the entire ass surface free of unwanted splashing's upward. Now you're left with dripping wet cheeks, hanging upside down from the air dryer/bacon dispenser like it's a jungle gym trying to dry your ass. Amirite?
          I always wondered if people had an ass towel hanging next to their bidet.

I wish I could pose that question in a way to sound less like Dan Bishop but he pretty much has the entire "I wonder" market cornered.

Comment

<<<<<<<<<< roller here

Comment

Comment

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                X