No announcement yet.

Here comes a gas price bump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive seen some price gouging going on 3.38 is about right. racetrack qt seem to be the only ones who dont jack up their prices. i guess because they do so much volume

Comment

This is why I ride the train to work. My gas bill has decreased substantially.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
        I ride that TRE rail on the weekends. cheap dont have to worry about parking and just as fast. if i worked in downtown no way i would drive down there everyday.

Comment

Paid 3.79 today

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            The real bitch about transporting ethanol is that it can't be pipe-lined. That means (as you alluded to) that every damn drop has to be trucked in by tanker. Ironic, no? Burning diesel fuel in a truck used to transport ethanol?
            Nearly everything we get is transported by means of diesel power. Trucks, trains, and ships all use diesel fuel. Even the hydrid locomotives still use diesel fuel or liquefied petroleum gas, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
              E85 is hardly any cheaper then regular fuel anymore. I'm glad I never did the e85 tune.
              I don't run E85 for gas milage. I use it as a high octane racing fuel that cost 1/4 the price of C16 race gas. I'm not worried about the price going up too much at all. E85 will still be around and I'll still be running it.
              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Who cares really, what are you going to do, not buy gas? I don't even look at the price I just look at the gas gauge and if it's empty I get gas. Of course I'm a DFWM balla so....
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Gasoline could cost 4.5 cents a gallon more starting as early as this week, and it's not because of rising oil prices.
                  Not really that big of a fucking deal since gas has gone up over 50 cents in the last three weeks. Cock suckers.

Comment

Hurry up $4/gal prices! I want to buy a bigger vehicle soon

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      I ride that TRE rail on the weekends. cheap dont have to worry about parking and just as fast. if i worked in downtown no way i would drive down there everyday.
                      Same here, my car has only been run maybe 8 or 9 times since July.

Comment

That is why I ride a motorcycle

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          That is why I ride a motorcycle
                          I do as well, however my car gets 32mpg and my bike gets right around 42mpg. Doing the math it saves me a whopping ~$20 to $30 a month depending on gas prices.

Comment

This is why I drive a tdi jetta

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              Who cares really, what are you going to do, not buy gas?
                              Yeah, it looks like some are actually NOT going to buy gas....

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Same here, my car has only been run maybe 8 or 9 times since July.
                              Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm just glad my new job is 3 miles from home. Hell Ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X