• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all about shooting a dog that attacks mine
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I'm all about shooting a dog that attacks mine
      You're all about shooting anyone, or anything, that annoys or doesn't agree with you. Not surprised by anything involving you and shooting, or eliminating a group of people.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You're all about shooting anyone, or anything, that annoys or doesn't agree with you. Not surprised by anything invoking you and shooting, or eliminating a group of people.

lolz

Comment

You're all about shooting anyone, or anything, that annoys or doesn't agree with you. Not surprised by anything involving you and shooting, or eliminating a group of people.
          Yet if you truly believed it, you'd probably not come out and say it. So I'll accept that you don't really believe it and are working on satire.

I'm pretty protective of my stuff.

Comment

• I believe it. And I'll say it anyway. Welcome to the Temple of Who Gives a Fuck.

Comment

• Welcome to the Junnngle!! We've got Fun and Games!!!

Comment

• Between insurance, the AMAZING DEAL you got on the truck and your money from running a train with a bunch of dudes - maybe you should take the hit and burn it to the ground, collect on insurance and buy another truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Between insurance, the AMAZING DEAL you got on the truck and your money from running a train with a bunch of dudes - maybe you should take the hit and burn it to the ground, collect on insurance and buy another truck.
                  Better yet, park it on the tracks!

Chooooochoooooo!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Between insurance, the AMAZING DEAL you got on the truck and your money from running a train with a bunch of dudes - maybe you should take the hit and burn it to the ground, collect on insurance and buy another truck.
                    I know right? From all the pro union threads he's started, surely he can take his truck to a custom interior guy and have them rip everything out and replace it to fit him specifically. Maybe even pay the Ford CEO a little 'bonus' to have his design team to make him a new seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      LOL says the Internet Tough Guy that posted this when his dog was attacked.

As far as the other dog, I always figured I'd beat the snot out of a dog if it did that, but it happened too fast to play out that way. It tore my dog out of her collar and she was trying to run away by the street. Luckily I could grab the nasty bastards long hair and throw him away. He didn't want any part of messing with me luckily and ran away pretty hard. I needed to stay by my dog to make sure she was ok and wouldn't be attacked again. owner knows he will be paying if any bills come up. I'm surprised that a dog that big didn't do more damage and/or turn on me. I also warned the neighbor that if it gets remotely close it's going to be in a world of trouble, he didn't seem to try hard enough to get his dog back in the house. I cannot risk us being attacked again.
                      hahahahaha you really are a fucking idiot! That was about a dog that jumped through a window to attack my dog while we were walking through our neighborhood. WAY different than rough housing at a dog park. And I didn't even call the police out after that. I handled the situation like any real man would and resolved it with the owner. I even specifically said I did not beat the dog.

Speaking of which the owner covered all medical bills, and made sure to make things right with us. Howd your "dog attack" pan out? Other then you getting the other dog put down after beating his ass of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Yet if you truly believed it, you'd probably not come out and say it. So I'll accept that you don't really believe it and are working on satire.
                        And why is that?

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I'm pretty protective of my stuff.

No, you're pretty psychotic. Big difference.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          Lol you are a pitbull owner.
                          Im a pitbull owner.... wtf of it?

Comment

And why is that?

No, you're pretty psychotic. Big difference.
                            Yeah, but I'm taking medications for it and haven't been violent since the VA got me on medications. I think I'm doing pretty well on controlling my psychotic impulses. Wouldn't you say so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Im a pitbull owner.... wtf of it?
                              Means you have trained them to hunt the most dangerous game, cropped their ears, and fed them babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Means you have trained them to hunt the most dangerous game, cropped their ears, and fed them babies.
                                Lol that's what Mr. Squeaky seat thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X