Gota Love Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    This may have been posted but what the hell does this squeak sound like? Do you need the windows rolled all the way up and remain perfectly silent or does it sound like a motel 6 box spring while banging a cheap hooker?

Sounds like the latter. You can hear it with the radio turned half way up. Add that to the tap and rattle from the back glass it sounds like this...
    Squeek,tap tap, squeek, rattle, tap, squeek, squeek, squeek, tap tap, rattle rattle rattle...........

Comment

• It's never gonna be right...this is the same guy that beat the shit out of a dog then called the police giving the dog a death sentence for a scuffle between dogs AT THE DOG PARK.

Comment

• Holy shit, I didn't know I could sue over squeaky seats. My Jeep's passenger seat squeaks all to hell.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If the truck had 30k miles on it and the seat squeeked I wouldn't say shit. But it started doing it when the truck had 400 miles on it and wasn't even a week old so yeah I'm going to bitch until it gets fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            It's never gonna be right...this is the same guy that beat the shit out of a dog then called the police giving the dog a death sentence for a scuffle between dogs AT THE DOG PARK.
            wat? lmao
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I would be strangling somebody

Comment

It's never gonna be right...this is the same guy that beat the shit out of a dog then called the police giving the dog a death sentence for a scuffle between dogs AT THE DOG PARK.

LOL nice try buddy. For starters that dog attacked my dog and then me. The reason the cops were called was because the dog bit me and broke the skin. The reason the dog was put down was because it wasn't up to date on it's rabbies shots and the shitty owner didn't have the money to pay for the quarantine required by the city. I bet you own a Pitbull don't you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  so yeah I'm going to bitch until it gets fixed.
                  I guess that's your right. You've already seen how far it got you up to now.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd rather just fix it myself. For the time you spent driving to the dealership... the first time... you could have just figured it out and be driving down the road without the squeak.

But that's just me. Keep going back to the dealership and freaking out. It will eventually work, I'm sure.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

LOL nice try buddy. For starters that dog attacked my dog and then me. The reason the cops were called was because the dog bit me and broke the skin. The reason the dog was put down was because it wasn't up to date on it's rabbies shots and the shitty owner didn't have the money to pay for the quarantine required by the city. I bet you own a Pitbull don't you.
                    No you specifically said after it attacked your dog you started beating the shit out of it. I remember because this story was the confirmation in my eyes about the kinda person you were. Wasn't it also your dogs first time at the park making it the problem? Lol don't try and spin yourself in a less that over reacting fuckwad light.

Comment

No you specifially said after it attacked your dog you started beating the shit out of it. I remember because this story was the confirmation in my eyes about the kinda person you were. Wasn't it also your dogs first time at the park making it the problem? Lol don't try and spin yourself in a less that over reacting fuckwad light.
                      Lol you are a pitbull owner. Sorry if I didnt just stand there and let my dog get atacked. The other owner wasn't doing shit and I would have killed that dog with my bare hands if it didnt let go of my dog.

Comment

Lol you are a pitbull owner. Sorry if I didnt just stand there and let my dog get atacked. The other owner wasn't doing shit and I would have killed that dog with my bare hands if it didnt let go of my dog.
                        I'm a lab owner you dumb shit son of a bitch lol.

My point is you're an over reacting child that can't handle yourself. I know damn well that dog wasn't going to kill your dog...I've seen your type at dog parks.

The simple fact that you can't even get a seat fixed after god knows how long speaks volumes of your competency, and the other side of you being such a cunt about such a minor problem screams of your bitchassedness

Comment

• Damn squeaks.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• So FT, you're saying union labor didn't get your seat right during manufacturing?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              So FT, you're saying union labor didn't get your seat right during manufacturing?
                              LOL I have to do a google search on that. Seat might have been made in Mexico.

Comment

I'm a lab owner you dumb shit son of a bitch lol.

My point is you're an over reacting child that can't handle yourself. I know damn well that dog wasn't going to kill your dog...I've seen your type at dog parks.

The simple fact that you can't even get a seat fixed after god knows how long speaks volumes of your competency, and the other side of you being such a cunt about such a minor problem screams of your bitchassedness
                                LOL says the Internet Tough Guy that posted this when his dog was attacked.

As far as the other dog, I always figured I'd beat the snot out of a dog if it did that, but it happened too fast to play out that way. It tore my dog out of her collar and she was trying to run away by the street. Luckily I could grab the nasty bastards long hair and throw him away. He didn't want any part of messing with me luckily and ran away pretty hard. I needed to stay by my dog to make sure she was ok and wouldn't be attacked again. owner knows he will be paying if any bills come up. I'm surprised that a dog that big didn't do more damage and/or turn on me. I also warned the neighbor that if it gets remotely close it's going to be in a world of trouble, he didn't seem to try hard enough to get his dog back in the house. I cannot risk us being attacked again.

Comment

Working...
                                X