Gota Love Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Batman

Seriously, go to a different dealer, what the fuck are you doing?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      I understand your pissed off, but this made me LOL.
      Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Dude just turn your radio on.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Call Batman

lmgdao

Seriously killing me. I think because I can see the look on your face if you were saying it to someone.

Comment

Just be honest... you hate the color and want them to trade you a vehicle that does not squeek.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Ask for a free GPS too!

Comment

Sounds like they are just tootin your horn..
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Call Batman

This is the second dealer the truck has been at and I was asked by Ford Corporate to take it to them. If I take it to another dealer the bullshit starts all over again. We can't hear the noise. At least at this dealership every MFer has heard the noise and they can't use that excuse anymore.

Comment

Call Becky Oliver. She'll get that seat fixed even if she has to personally suck start every male employee at the dealership.

Comment

Lemon Law?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• That must be one awe inspiring squeak. Have you tried telling them you work for the railroad yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        That must be one awe inspiring squeak. Have you tried telling them you work for the railroad yet?
                        That's probably the problem. They know he has choooooochoooo$$$$$
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          This is the second dealer the truck has been at and I was asked by Ford Corporate to take it to them. If I take it to another dealer the bullshit starts all over again. We can't hear the noise. At least at this dealership every MFer has heard the noise and they can't use that excuse anymore.
                          Then call the corporate idiot every hour until you get a new seat.

I'd rather lick a cat's asshole than pay $50,000 for a damn truck. This is part of the reason why, I bet that piece of shit seat frame or whatever it is that is rattling is the exact same part as the one they put in the V6 trucks they sell to the phone company for $13,000.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird
                            I could tell from the first post on this thread that you would never be satisifed no matter what they did.

I'm kinda laughing at the visual of you raging about the squeak. If it's so easy to fix, then just fix it your damned self. Obviously the dealer techs you're dealing with are incapable of doing it, so let's see what a little choo choo ingenuity can do.
                            Why should I fix it when it's brand new and has a warranty. All it takes to fix the squeek is a new seat. It's a metal on metal sound and plenty of people are having the same problems. Same thing with the back glass.

Comment

• Hey, talk about the squeak some more. Please. We'd really all love to hear more details about it.

Comment

• This may have been posted but what the hell does this squeak sound like? Do you need the windows rolled all the way up and remain perfectly silent or does it sound like a motel 6 box spring while banging a cheap hooker?
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X