Gota Love Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Yea No shit right. They asked me why I keep bring my truck in over a sound they can't duplicate. Mind you this is from the guy that has road in the truck with me and has heard the sound 3 different times. I laughed and told him it's because I enjoy driving Focus rental cars more than my King Ranch Truck. He then proceeded to tell me how nice his Focus was. This is how dumb these bastards are.
    He did that because the service Dept and sales Dept don't have anything to do with each other. Sales wants to push units to hit internal rebate quotas, service wants to keep warranty claims as low as possible to keep Ford out of their ass. Nothing will enrage a service manager more than some lazy fuckstick tech racking up warranty tickets and getting the dealer audited.

Also, trim repairs pay SHIT compared to a nice AC inop. ticket promise Also, trim repairs can oftentimes be a crapshoot... Ford won't always authorize the extra time. Guess which one I'd rather work on?!

He makes his money whether you have a Focus or a King Ranch.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    The fact they did not consult with Ford or their rep or even the TSBs is where they failed.

Here is a tip. Go to a new dealer, bring donuts, put the advisor and the service manager in your pocket and promise perfect satisfaction surveys and they will suck your dick on the drive in front of their own wives.
    Yup. I raised enough hell over the fucking a local dealer gave me on my car that they wouldn't even turn in my repair history. The Oasis report is bare.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That sucks, maybe try a different dealer. When I bought my 2011 Harley f150 the dealer I used was great. Had a little crack/crease in the leather on the driver seat after 3k miles and they ordered a new one no questions asked. Good luck with it all!
      2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Damn you bitch about some useless shit dude. I would hate to ever deal with you. I wish customers like you had to wear a stamp on their forehead.
        That's fucking retarded.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Damn you bitch about some useless shit dude. I would hate to ever deal with you. I wish customers like you had to wear a stamp on their forehead.
          WTF?? $50k truck making rattles? I would be raising hell just as bad.

Well honestly Im not enough of an idiot to pay $50k for a truck, but if I was, then I would raise hell.

Comment

I've got the back glass rattle on my 2010 F150 Lariat that I've yet to bring back to the dealership yet as I haven't had much time... It's been there for about 5k miles, only have 15k miles on it total.

I have the passenger seat squeaking and that needs to be addressed as well.

Hope I have better luck than you.... Damn.

Comment

That sucks man.. I have a 2010 FX2 I have been procrastinating taking in. It has two issues. 1st is I can turn the ignition off and pull the key without the truck being in park.. kinda scary how I learned of this.

2nd is when I come to a stop now or take off there is a bumping feeling. Not sure if it is brake related, transmission, or mount of some sorts. Guess I need to figure out a way to drop it off to get worked on.

Comment

My 08 Dodge 4x4 Laramie within 1500 miles was rattling and squeaking like crazy. Those great bastards at Randal Noe in Commerce could never duplicate so it didn't get fixed. Then my exhaust system fell the fuck off at 20k miles and I was told I had to pay to fix it because bumper to bumper doesn't include exhaust
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                  call your union rep!!
                  Yep, union work at its finest.

Comment

Cant blame ford for problems at a dealership. You just have to find a good service department. Every manufacture has crappy dealers and good ones.

Comment

as the guy said above me. I have had some problems with my truck and brought it in to the dealership to get it fixed, long story short, I could have fucked them for going against the warranty contract, but after bitching they finally helped. It is not the product, its the dealership.
                      2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2011 Ford Mustang V6
                      2011 Ford Mustang GT
                      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Cant say i will be buying one again either. Maybe an old school 7.3 or something but the new shit is junk IMO

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Cant blame ford for problems at a dealership. You just have to find a good service department. Every manufacture has crappy dealers and good ones.
                          Yup, small dealerships are a PITA, go down the street to S.A.
                          If you were smart you would go to Mikes place (Murrillo Motorsports) and talk to him, hes sponsored by one of the top Ford dealerships in that area. You can probably name drop him at his delership and get what you need done without any problems.

Though really is it worth bitching that your seat squeaks. The rear glass I probably understand but I have a $150.00 office chair and it squeaks, cracks makes all kinds of noise, I guess I could have bought a $500.00 chair and not had these problems, but oh well. I kinda of agree with the dealership, its a truck, lol!

BTW my 2012 GT has a small squeak and I only hear it when Im getting in and out of the car, its not worth my time to take it in and bitch about it though...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rustang
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

The seat is more annoying than the back glass was. The good thing about the rear glass is it only did it on a bumpy road. The seat does it if you run over a penny on the interstate. It's a high pitch chirp metal on metal sound. You can have the radio half way up and still hear it. This is with a subwoofer and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                but I have a $150.00 office chair and it squeaks, cracks makes all kinds of noise, I guess I could have bought a $500.00 chair and not had these problems, but oh well.
                                But if you spent another $49,850 on that chair and it squeaked you would be pissed wouldnt you? Should have gotten the $30 office max warranty btw

Comment

Working...
                                X