Gota Love Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    So what is different about this new seat that will keep it from squeaking? did manufacturing change its design or tolerances? If not wouldn't it also make the same noise? Replacing parts isn't always the best solution, probably just needs the right kind of lube in the right spot.
    If I hadn't read all posts, I would have re-posted this statement.

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    He's not going to listen to you guys. None of you are in a mechanic's union.
    Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    I'm in a one man union called "I negotiate my own goddamned salary and benefits because I don't have a vagina." Does that count?
    I too, am starting a mechanics union this morning. I am the CEO of the union, and the sole member so far. I will gladly take dues of $100 a month from anyone that wants to join, and then do absolutely nothing for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      I'm in a one man union called "I negotiate my own goddamned salary and benefits because I don't have a vagina." Does that count?
      I'm in a related union. "I have balls to decide what my labor is worth and ask for it" Labor Union. Good to know we're branching out
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I'm in a related union. "I have balls to decide what my labor is worth and ask for it" Labor Union. Good to know we're branching out
        It's a movement, man.

Comment

• Final Update:

After calling the corporate headquarters and going up the chain of command I finally found someone with a brain. They agreed to take a seat out of a 2012 King Ranch and install it in mine. Best part is no fucking squeeks.

Comment

• Rant off/

Comment

• Can't wait for the update when the new one squeaks. And how many times are you going to misspell the word "Squeak" in this thread?

Comment

• Squeaky Fromme?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  Final Update:

After calling the corporate headquarters and going up the chain of command I finally found someone with a brain. They agreed to take a seat out of a 2012 King Ranch and install it in mine. Best part is no fucking squeeks.
                  Yet
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Can't wait for the update when the new one squeaks. And how many times are you going to misspell the word "Squeak" in this thread?
                    Just hope that the seat doesn't sqweek this go round since the King Ranches are skweak proof seats and if it does sckweak it will be the end of the sqweacky road for him. That and this thread will never end.

Comment

• $50k 1/2 ton pickup truck... why?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        $50k 1/2 ton pickup truck... why?
                        Concrete cowboys like them.

Comment

$50k 1/2 ton pickup truck... why?

Beats me. I paid $36,200. Thats less then I've seen some people pay for lariats or FX4's.

Comment

• $32k 1/2 ton pickup truck... why?

Comment

$32k 1/2 ton pickup truck... why?

because my mexican wife makes that kinda skrilla

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                because my mexican wife makes that kinda skrilla

god bless.
                                fucking paul.. you supposed to be on my side nigg@!!

Comment

Working...
                                X