Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone doing their drinking tonite instead of tommorow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    i really wish u would and we could let the past stay in the past... im willing to move on and forward, are u
    Are you talking to me or your doll now?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Are you talking to me or your doll now?
      theres my answer..

Comment

LOL, just like DFWM to kick a guy in the balls while he's down.

I guess she got tired of you cashing gub'ment checks.

Comment

Although I don't like having anything in common with you, yes. I have to work all day Sunday so tonight is my drinky night.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's officially my birthday now and yes, i got about half way through a bottle of Jim Beam. I had a little help lol. I made it to Midnight now im gonna sleep it off. The room don't spin when i close my eyes so i think im good lol. sorry about your situation man some time bitches suck some times they wont, even if you beg lmao.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
              It's officially my birthday now and yes, i got about half way through a bottle of Jim Beam. I had a little help lol. I made it to Midnight now im gonna sleep it off. The room don't spin when i close my eyes so i think im good lol. sorry about your situation man some time bitches suck some times they wont, even if you beg lmao.
              You're doin' it wrong!

No drinking here tonight, but tomorrow is one of the few days I will drink.

Comment

LMFAO!!! The Predator vs Alien Shower and toilet is hilarious! That is all...

Comment

Working...
                X