Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can buy pliers at wal mart for $3.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      You can buy pliers at wal mart for $3.
      Bullets are even cheaper.

Comment

Google "low cost spay and nuter clinic dfw". We took our cats there years ago and it was $40-50 for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          so we got this cat about 9 months ago and haven't had him declawed or fixed yet. As of this day, he's scratched 2 couches and 2 chairs and my wife is about to give him the boot. Best quote I got was $160 for both (or $110 separate). I'm trying to not spend that much as this really isn't a good time to blow money on a cat. Does anyone know of a cheaper vet that they may have used?
          There is a place in Denton that is EXCELLENT! They are very gentle with pets and will call you before they go into anesthia and after they are done with the surgery....

We have had a few pets done there and the same result is every time.....

Comment

we neuter all our animals ourselves... you need a rubber bands for braces. double them over on his nuts and the skin will grow together... then his balls will just fall off...
            just like a cow...
            doesn't hurt at all... i mean i didn't feel a thing
            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Spca
              SPCA won't declaw a cat-they believe it is a cruel procedure.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                SPCA won't declaw a cat-they believe it is a cruel procedure.
                I agree with em. 4 cats in my house and I clip their claws with good old fashioned nail clippers. No problem with scratched up shit.

Anyway, see if your county has something, mine does. For a while it was free to neuter, till their funding went out. Still, I think it's like $20 or $30 to neuter now.

Comment

I've got a special technique to declaw cats.. and it'll only cost you a box of ammo for my pistol.....

Comment

Dude, declaw all four paws if they are inside cats. We have two livings rooms with leather sofa/love seats and the cats have jacked them all up with the rear claws.

I personally don't give a shit, but my wife gets pissed looking at the furniture as it was expensive stuff.

I have two inside cats and that is the only thing I can think of that pisses me off about them. My next inside cat won't have claws at all. What the hell they need them for.

People talk about about how cruel it is and then they remove the foreskin from their sons. People are tards when you get right down to it.

Comment

People just don't want to go through the trouble of buying a book or asking questions to a Vet about animals they purchase.
                      If you would have bought a scratching post and some Cat Knip, you wouldn't have to worry about these problems. This has to be done while they are kittens and you train them. You will also have to buy a small squirt bottle to keep water in. Staying on top of your kitten for the first several months of training and your furniture would be in tip top shape.
                      The Cat Knip is for the scratching post and the water for him not listening, these are a few simple steps to train a Cat...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

declawing of cats is an inhumane act and unnecessary mutilation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          I completely agree. Declawing can also drastically change a cats demeanor for the worse.
                          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                            I completely agree. Declawing can also drastically change a cats demeanor for the worse.
                            That is the old way of doing it. Now they go in and remove the nail structure and they keep the end of their paws. I had a cat done 4 years ago, and it is far less evasive. It cost more, but far less painful. If you would like pics I can post them up of our cat.

Comment

Working...
                            X