Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont' pay your mortgage for 25 yrs=no foreclosure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    That is just brilliant. She can quote regulations by number and has been doing this for 25 years. Hell, she could have paid it off years ago but no. I hope she loses and her kids have to take care of her but good on her for showing the holes in the system
    While i dont agree with what she's done.. give her credit where its due!! Think of the money you could've saved without paying rent/property tax for 25 years!!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

What a bitch, hope they throw her ass in the street and burn her shit on the front lawn.

Comment

Maybe her grandson will take up golf and win the money to pay her mortgage for her.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I hope she falls, breaks her hip, and has to lay there until her pit gets hungry. Fuck that bitch. I'm not sure what pisses me off more - deadbeats that don't pay their bills or people that say "good for them".

If you take on a debt, you need to pay it, period. If you can't pay for what you tried to buy, you need to give it back, period. From the sounds of it, she also has the worst house in a pretty nice burb - I'm sure the neighbors love having her around.

Comment

She's stealing

Comment

She is a dirtbag and makes loans cost more for every other person. Die.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                She's stealing
                That's the best Cliff's Notes version there is.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                  Maybe her grandson will take up golf and win the money to pay her mortgage for her.
                  Win!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wow. Just another dirtbag exploiting the system, and creating hell for the rest of us. It's cases like this that makes it harder on us honest folk that just want to be honest. She should sit in jail. They just need to plant some explosive material in the house and call it a "public nuiesence" and send her to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      That's the best Cliff's Notes version there is.
                      haha you like that? I had a longer response typed, but the one I used seemed to sum it up

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        haha you like that? I had a longer response typed, but the one I used seemed to sum it up
                        I hear it a lot at the card table.

Comment

Working...
                        X