Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont' pay your mortgage for 25 yrs=no foreclosure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont' pay your mortgage for 25 yrs=no foreclosure!

i'm all for fighting for your rights and everything, but this is ridiculous.

CLIFFS: old bitch quits paying mortgage in 1985, fights foreclosure with a bunch of red tape and lame excuses, and now files for bankruptcy to keep from losing "her" home. also protects home with 105lb pit bull. probably with cropped ears.
    Justin

Another piece of crap looking for a free ride. I hope it burns to the ground and she losses everything because I know she doesn't have insurance.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

DanaY is taking notes...

Comment

Holy shit!

Comment

Now that this story is receiving national attention, some hot shot lawyer will find a way to put this bitch on the street; fucking freeloader.

Comment

As much as I'm against the scheming banks out there, I hate deadbeat payors just as much. I hope his pit bull eats his defaulting ass.

Comment

Wow, what cluster fuck. I'm all about screwing the banks, along with the court system, it's really their fault. She's just taking advantage of it. Oh well, she'll get put out on her dead beat ass eventually.

Comment

Nice.
                ./ ____ _ _\.
                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                \o_FORD_o/
                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Wow, what cluster fuck. I'm all about screwing the banks, along with the court system, it's really their fault. She's just taking advantage of it. Oh well, she'll get put out on her dead beat ass eventually.
                  Yeah not big on the banks and the courts but the bitch shouldn't be a free loader. Yeah she got sick but she also got better. And why couldn't her kids help. Dumb cunt
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Can't really fault her for using the same system that the corporations use against them. I have mixed emotions on it.

Comment

There's other ways to screw the banks without adding to the ultimate screwing of our society and keeping your moral character intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        There's other ways to screw the banks without adding to the ultimate screwing of our society and keeping your moral character intact.

Yeah, but that sounds complicated..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          But even more fun, more profitable and ultimately more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Yeah, and they're in Florida...

Comment

That is just brilliant. She can quote regulations by number and has been doing this for 25 years. Hell, she could have paid it off years ago but no. I hope she loses and her kids have to take care of her but good on her for showing the holes in the system
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X