60" LG 1080P Plasma for $799.99 on dell.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    how much heat does a 60' plasma put out now? $800 is a steal, until the summer when they offer it for $500.
    This is what I'm going to keep telling myself when I don't buy this one....
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Holy fuck, I guess I can get one now.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Limit 5, I think Ill order two. I aint missing out this time!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

IIRC this one is the updated model, the other was a 60PV250 and this one os the 450. I know because I was on the phone with Dell trying to get them to price match since they were out of stock and the coupon had expired. They were trying to get me to buy this one for $1199.99, free shipping and free HDMI cable and 2 yr. extension. I passed, good thing too.
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-20-2012, 12:18 PM.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That 60" must be heavy. My 50" LG plama weighed almost 100 pounds. I'd but one for that price though if I needed one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              IIRC this one is the updated model, the other was a 60PV250 and this one os the 450. I know because I was on the phone with Dell trying to get them to price match since they were out of stock and the coupon had expired. They were trying to get me to buy this one for 11.99., free shipping and free HDMI cable and 2 yr. extension. I passed, good thing too.
              I would have purchased as many as possible at $11.99!

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                I would have purchased as many as possible at $11.99!
                Quiet, youz. There I fixed it for ya...

Comment

This is really pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Quiet, youz. There I fixed it for ya...
                    oh, well ya.. good think you waited

hey buy one of these for my wife would ya

Comment

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                      That 60" must be heavy. My 50" LG plama weighed almost 100 pounds. I'd but one for that price though if I needed one.
                      85lbs without the stand

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        This is really pissing me off.
                        Why?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                          My 60" Samsung plasma weighs 140lbs. When I hung it on the wall I seriously wondered if the bolts would rip out of the studs. It took everything I had to hang that thing on the wall. I thought my wife would find me dead under that thing when she came home.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            My 60" Samsung plasma weighs 140lbs. When I hung it on the wall I seriously wondered if the bolts would rip out of the studs. It took everything I had to hang that thing on the wall. I thought my wife would find me dead under that thing when she came home.

What size bolts did you use? That is serious weight to be throwing on a wall. I would be scared shitless to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              hey buy one of these for my wife would ya
                              Not a probelm, she has to cum to my house to pick it up and make sure everything works, lol!

I just ordered mine at Newegg, it looks like it could take up to 2-6 weeks though, according to the fine print, I knew there was a catch. BASTARDS!!!

Comment

• Shows $848 when I added it to my cart

Comment

Working...
                                X