My Craig's list add......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Craig's list add......

Got a scammer right off the bat! I thought it would take a day or so. Do they not realize that they sound like a scammer? I can picture the guy from Quickie Mart typing this.

Thank for your mail. am satisfied with your advert price,as am
    requesting this transaction should be done via PayPal so the PayPal
    charges is on me,If my offer is accepted send me your PayPal email
    address and your name including your phone#or send me money request so
    i can pay you right away I am busy at work and do not have much time
    around me.kindly get back to me so that we can arrange for the pick up
    as i will like the item to be picked up at your residence location,so
    no shipping

Regards

Just send them a very nice fuck u response
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

LOL, I copied the smiley in my above post and sent it to him.

Comment

This is a new one?

"Losing something you love eos "

Comment

man i have some wheels and tires on there as well. it seems the texts i am getting are legit, i have yet to receive an email that wasnt in broken english and discussing a shipping company coming to my house to pick up the wheels.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Got a scammer right off the bat! I thought it would take a day or so. Do they not realize that they sound like a scammer? I can picture the guy from Quickie Mart typing this.

Thank for your mail. am satisfied with your advert price,as am
            requesting this transaction should be done via PayPal so the PayPal
            charges is on me,If my offer is accepted send me your PayPal email
            address and your name including your phone#or send me money request so
            i can pay you right away I am busy at work and do not have much time
            around me.kindly get back to me so that we can arrange for the pick up
            as i will like the item to be picked up at your residence location,so
            no shipping

Regards

LOL I got the exact same response in an email from some parts I was selling back on the Old site...
            And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Put your item up in the classifieds here and/or pay the dollar to put it on e-bay.

Comment

Man I get those all the time when I'm trying to sell stuff. It irritated me to the point of me wanting to shit in boxes and ship it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                  Put your item up in the classifieds here and/or pay the dollar to put it on e-bay.
                  Ebay sucks, and who in there right mind would pay a fee to sell something. That's just always been beyond me. You just have to use common sense when using Craigslist and you should be ok.

Comment

I put some stuff on CL yesterday and got a scammer not even 5 min. later.....i sent them back a piece of my mind...lol...
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    85' Coupe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                      I put some stuff on CL yesterday and got a scammer not even 5 min. later.....i sent them back a piece of my mind...lol...
                      I bet he'll never do that again!

Comment

Sounds legit!

Oh, and ad is short for advertisement...not add. :biggrin:

Comment

Let's see if they even read the ad

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Reading these makes me think of http://dontevenreply.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
                              Reading these makes me think of http://dontevenreply.com/
                              The "Angry TV buyer" had me laughing to the point of tears.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X