christmas workers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
    Got here @ 5:45 am... Laid over the derrick @ noon ... Working late getting this drilling rig ready to move to the next well tomorrow, FUCK it's cold in west Texas
    Stay safe out there!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working 4pm-4am. And coming back Monday 3-1230

Some stupid people in this world.
      I have had almost 100 idiots. Pulling in are parking lot banging on the door asking if the store is open. And the phone is ringing non stop. Had to call the cops twice. Because one guy was trying to break down the door. I hate working in pleasant grove...
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Working 4pm-4am. And coming back Monday 3-1230

Some stupid people in this world.
        I have had almost 100 idiots. Pulling in are parking lot banging on the door asking if the store is open. And the phone is ringing non stop. Had to call the cops twice. Because one guy was trying to break down the door. I hate working in pleasant grove...
        Well are you open or not?

Next day off is thursday haven't had a normal person holiday schedule since 2006

Comment

No. Im just saying. That they all had that WTF. Look its christmas the only thing I would except to still be open are. Gas stations.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Alittle late but I am about to get off. Double time ftw
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

where do you work soap?

on a side note, i went to the walmart off of I30 and buckner saturday night to get a hdmi cable for my new tv and they were closed. wtf?.jpeg

then i went around the corner to CVS and not only were they open but they had an hdmi cable... go figure

Comment

[QUOTE=grove rat;531149]where do you work soap

Fiesta mart. On Buckner blvd. Im the bold Russian. Manager who always walks around mumbling. I hate my life god come get my you pussy. Lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Worked all weekend and must say the city won.................
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

damn soap i grew up right in that area, my mom still lives down the street off of military and buckner

Comment

[QUOTE=soap;531237]
                      Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      where do you work soap

Fiesta mart. On Buckner blvd. Im the bold Russian. Manager who always walks around mumbling. I hate my life god come get my you pussy. Lol
                      Eek, we go down that way every now and then to visit family....thankful for the chl on those days

Comment

[QUOTE=pr1042;531283]
                        Originally posted by soap View Post

Eek, we go down that way every now and then to visit family....thankful for the chl on those days
                        Absolutely.
                        when we're open we have 2 armed gards. But last night non. So I took my G23.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Started Wednesday and going until Wednesday. 8:30pm-7:00am every day. Flight benefits and double time on holidays and all the overtime in can handle make it worth it though.
                          Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                          -Fred Sanford

Comment

Working...
                          X