Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening gifts Christmas Eve vs Christmas Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening gifts Christmas Eve vs Christmas Morning...

So, this has become a debate in my house and we want to know how you do it.

In my house we opened one gift on Christmas Eve, woke up to our Santa gifts and THEN opened the gifts from my parents.

In his house they exchanged gifts Christmas Eve and then woke up to Santa gifts.

How does it go in YOUR house?

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

We do it the way you do it. Unless we're not going to see that family the next day.

Comment

Opened everything Xmas morning

Comment

His argument is that if the Santa gift has to be the biggest then the parent gifts will be chopped liver in comparison, which makes sense.

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

We always did it his way when I lived at home growing up and while I was married. Now, due to split homes, it is ever-changing for my children

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Opened everything Xmas morning
            this

Comment

When I was little, it was Christmas morning. Now, it's when the family is done shopping and everything is wrapped, more time to clean up the mess. This year, we were done on Wednesday and opened them Wednesday night.

Comment

everything was opened xmas morning, but knew it was all bullshit by the time I hit 1st grade
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                  We always did it his way when I lived at home growing up and while I was married. Now, due to split homes, it is ever-changing for my children
                  <-----In the same boat.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

My family always opened the gifts from family (sent and from my parents) on Christmas eve, then Santa came for Christmas day (presents were unwrapped).
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We usually open everything on Christmas morning, but this year my kids want to open a few tommorow night. Heck they were already trying to open some tonight..
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Everything on Christmas morning, from Santa as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Comment

does it really matter, hell if they everyone has so many gifts that they can do both isnt that a great problem to have? i just like it when my family and friends are smiling whether its from opening some dumb gift or not.

Comment

When I was younger me and my sis would each open one on Christmas eve. Then wake up to Santa gifts on Christmas, followed by the rest of the gifts.

Now that we're older we all go to midnight church on Christmas eve, and open gifts when we get home. That way we get it all out of the way, and can sleep in Christmas morning.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Everything gets opend Xmas eve. Christmas day is spent just hanging out eating, drinking, playing poker and dominoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X