Christmas Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Lights

Going to take the family out to look at Christmas lights.

Where are the best places to see them? I am thinking of sticking to just the Dallas area. Maybe drive around the Preston Road area.

Do they still have parks with lights? My wife took us to a park near Temple that you drove through. It was about 2 or 3 miles long and had scenes setup and a bridge covered with lights all around.

The Interlochen neighborhood in Arlington has a pretty famous display.

Comment

Don't take them on the airplane tour!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Yup, it's pretty nice. Easy 1 hour of serpentining in the neighborhood.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

What part of town are you in? The Diamond Loch neighborhood in Haltom City is a good one, too. Also, there is a house somewhere in FW off 820 that does it coordinated to music. It's always good.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I am east of Dallas. Highland park is more than likely where we will go, maybe if we get done quick we can shoot to the place talisman suggested.

Comment

We tried to go there last night. We waited in line about 45 minutes in front of that Tom Thumb on Randol Mill and Fielder, and moved maybe 15 car lengths. The line was still backed up at least a mile before it even got to the neighborhood. We would have been there another 2 hours at that pace before we saw any lights. This was at 8:30-9:15, and they start shutting them off at 11.

Last year, we went earlier in the week, and earlier in the night, and it wasn't as bad. I've been 10-15 times in my life, and have never seen it backed up quite that far. Honestly, it's cool, but it isn't worth that long of a wait.

Comment

We were in line behind you. We turned and burned.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Also, Prarie Lights at Joe pool is pretty fun.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      We tried to go there last night. We waited in line about 45 minutes in front of that Tom Thumb on Randol Mill and Fielder, and moved maybe 15 car lengths. The line was still backed up at least a mile before it even got to the neighborhood. We would have been there another 2 hours at that pace before we saw any lights. This was at 8:30-9:15, and they start shutting them off at 11.

Last year, we went earlier in the week, and earlier in the night, and it wasn't as bad. I've been 10-15 times in my life, and have never seen it backed up quite that far. Honestly, it's cool, but it isn't worth that long of a wait.
                      Dang! We almost went last night, too. Maybe we'll try tonight around 6.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We sat in line for 45 minutes from Fielder to the fire station and I burnt the fuck off, it was maybe an eighth of a mile...
                        FUCK THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X