What to do in Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Probably the dumbest question ever asked on this site.

Really....get the fuck out then

Comment

Everyone else, thanks for the info.
      Turbo Rail....good info

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Really....get the fuck out then
        Lol, were just giving you a hard time dude.

In all seriousness have fun. My family and I went there a few years back and we did the "Road to Hana". It was a ton of fun and I would recommend it.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Lol, this.

"I am going to Hawaii, fuck you guys" would have been more appropriate.
          Heh ... tripadvisor.com would probably be a better place for this sort of thing then dfwmustangs.

I've done most of what's listed above and it was cool. If you were a "Lost" fan you can go to some of the places they used in the show. I also took a Helicopter tour with Blue Hawaiian, which I would have definitely recommended, but they had a crash about two weeks ago that killed everyone on board (different island). I guess if it's your time, it's your time!
          DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
            Heh ... tripadvisor.com would probably be a better place for this sort of thing then dfwmustangs.

I've done most of what's listed above and it was cool. If you were a "Lost" fan you can go to some of the places they used in the show. I also took a Helicopter tour with Blue Hawaiian, which I would have definitely recommended, but they had a crash about two weeks ago that killed everyone on board (different island). I guess if it's your time, it's your time!

We looked at some of those sites and they had all kinds of stuff. Figure what the hell and ask here to see which ones people have done. Heard about the heli crash.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Fuck Mila Kunis.

LMAO....Wonder if wifey will let me put that on the list

Comment

Can I go? I'll sit on your face if you want me to!

Comment

A wife should understand, if given the opportunity, a man should fulfill his dream.

Comment

hell, she should add it to her list.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      My family and I went there a few years back and we did the "Road to Hana". It was a ton of fun and I would recommend it.
                      This is on Maui. If you make it to Maui, I'd recommend it too. Look up some of the spots to stop along the way. There's a lot of cool stuff you can miss.

If you go to Maui I'd also recommend snorkeling/scuba at the Molokini crater. I went last month with Trilogy (http://www.sailtrilogy.com/).

Comment

Working...
                      X