What to do in Hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Hawaii?

Will be in Honolulu. Wife is going to book a trip there for May. We'll be there for 4 nights/5days. Think we'll be staying at Queen Kapiolani Hotel. I already told her we're doing Pearl Harbor, which I'm pretty sure will be a full day. We're getting a car as well. Any "must do or go" things to do out there?

Fuck Mila Kunis.

Comment

Go to Kauai... Much better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Fuck Mila Kunis.
        thread.

Comment

Hit up Maui and head to Momma's Fish House. You won't be upset.

Comment

See if Beth Chapman will let you take a picture with her tits sitting on your head.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Fuck Mila Kunis.
              Should be on the top of the list.

We only stayed in Honolulu for a day before and a day after the cruise so all I got to do was the Arizona, Pearl Harbor and Punch Bowl. Which were all very worth while. However if you get bored the hotel I stayed at was the Parc Hotel on Waikiki and they had 3 or 4 Lotus Exige and Elises that you could rent, if I would have had more time I bet those would be a blast around that island.

Comment

Probably the dumbest question ever asked on this site.

Comment

Fist of all that is not enough time to be there and see everything. But if you have time be sure and try and hike Diamond Head. Swim in Hanauma Bay. Check out a Luau. Go to the North Shore. Hawaii is GORGEOUS!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                    Swim in Hanauma Bay. Check out a Luau. Go to the North Shore. Hawaii is GORGEOUS!!
                    We did those mentioned above and some, so much to do. Even just driving around the island is great for pictures, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                      We did those mentioned above and some, so much to do. Even just driving around the island is great for pictures, etc.
                      Yup! I went when I was 15. I am 32 now. I remember not wanting to go in the first place. Then once I got there not wanting to leave. It's simply put, paradise. Can't wait till I can actually get back to there.

Comment

Things mentioned above. Circle the island and try a restaurant on the "other" side of the island. BTW, the north shore will look like a lake that time of year. Oahu is a beautiful island, but I have not been to the others to compare. And drive thru the tunnels.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I've been A LOT... 3 years in a row I was there for 3 months at a time... I can tell you that the first day or two you are going to want to do early morning stuff because you are going to wake up at the ass crack of pre-dawn and you will be tired by 3p

one morning
                          DO go to Hanauma Bay, its cheap (like $2 cheap) and while snorkeling you will see TONS of cool ass fish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanauma_Bay

another morning
                          DO go to Pearl Harbor... it isn't a full day but you will be there a few hours

Plan a day to drive down the H1 to the south east then follow the edge of the island all the way up to the North Shore (counter clockwise around the island) stop by the Matsumoto Shave Ice in Haleiwa and don't forget to get the beans (trust me) http://www.matsumotoshaveice.com/
                          then on your way back down 99 (the H2) toward Honolulu stop at the Dole Plantation for 30 mins or so, just because, http://www.dole-plantation.com/
                          I saw plan a day not because its a long drive but because you will probably make several stops to see different things along the way. I think if you do this loop straight its something like 3 hours or so.

I went to Germaine/s Luau twice (once with work people and then again when my wife came out for a week) you can either drive out there or you can have them pick you up in a bus and then drop you back off. one of there stops in your hotel so that would work out best for you because driving out there sucks... http://www.germainesluau.com/ There is a Luau at the Royal Hawaiian, but its not as good as Germaine's

There are lots of normal places to eat at the Ala Moana Center at the corner of Ala Moana and Piikoi (top level is good stuff... lower level is a food court with all kinds of stuff but its just ehh)

I liked eating at The Cheeseburger in Paradise. There are two of them. one is right at the entrance of Waikiki at Ala Moana Blvd and Kalakaua Ave and the one I always went to was the one at Kalakaua Ave and Kealohilani at the bottom of Fosters Tower. http://www.cheeseburgerland.com

There is a place called 12th ave grill up by the college that has REALLY good food. http://12thavegrill.com/

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Probably the dumbest question ever asked on this site.
                            Lol, this.

"I am going to Hawaii, fuck you guys" would have been more appropriate.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It's like saying, "I'm going to the land of milk and sweet vageena. How to spelunk???"

Comment

Working...
                              X