Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My crazy friday night. . . . (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
    It's not backfire with everyone calling you a non closer, cheap mofo, planning a threesome, pussy standing outside at 3 am waiting for a crazy cunt who you called 40 times just to make sure she's ok?

And only the pics of Ashley show up on page 2 for me. None of Amanda, yes I did read the thread fail boy.
    I see both girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      This is why you NEVER even MENTION a threesome with a chick you are dating. EVER! NEVA EVA EVA EVA EVA! It can't end well. It won't end well. It never has ended well. And you can take that to the bank. You and the one you're in a relationship will split up, could be for many different reasons. She thinks she can't satisfy you, she thinks she's not enough, blah blah blah. She will find someone else that is satisfied with her, and start fucking them instead. Thats the only way this scenario plays out.

Threesomes are for friends with benefits, and bar sluts. That's it. You have much to learn, young padawan.
      Not completely true, I'm sure this is probably how it how happens more than 90 percent of the time and I agree with pretty much everything else you said, but it can and has been done! It just has to be handled the right way with the right girl. I think how it is brought up is what either makes it a GO or NO-GO from the beginning.

As for the crazy bitch, hopefully you had fun, now move on, don't keep any kind of contact with her, soon she'll be telling you she's pregnant. Everyone's been there.

Comment

• lmfao

Comment

Working...
        X