Scenario time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario time

What would you do if you had an expensive pair of sunglasses i.e. Ray Bans, when all of a sudden as you are taking a leak they fall into a public toilet or worse a port-a-jon. Pick them up, or say fuck it?

Depends on how expensive, and how deep they fell in. Earpiece sticking up? grab 'em and rinse them super fucking good. buried in the last guys lunch? i'll buy a new pair.

Comment

Public toilet is fair game, porta-shitter might as well be a bear trap.
      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

I was thinking about this today as I was using a port-a-jon, when I felt my glasses move forward. They aren't super expensive, but they are nice Ray-Bans. I'd hate to waste them, but the hell if Im going to reach down into someone elses shit or worse to retrieve them.

Comment

Tough.

Yea, but id rinse off and put inside a paper towl or bag until I could get home and throw em in a. Bowlof water with a spoon or two of poolshock in it.

But I'm a cheapo, and dont own any. So no worries for me.

Comment

Porta potty, I would let go (hell that blue shit would probably ruin them anyway). Public pisser/shitter, I'd fetch and disinfect the shit out of later.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That's a tuffy. Game time decision is all I can say.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'd sit right down and do my business, then get them.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Porta potty, I would let go (hell that blue shit would probably ruin them anyway). Public pisser/shitter, I'd fetch and disinfect the shit out of later.

This^^^^^

Gallon of bleach for a day or two... If that ruined them then I was no farther behind...

Comment

pick'em up. fuck it. ive done that a few times in my life. ive dropped a cell phone in the toilet once or twice. this was back when they could get wet. im stupid clumsy so shit like that happens to me all the time.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Blue juice=gone forever.
                      Oh, and...
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                        Public toilet is fair game, porta-shitter might as well be a bear trap.
                        This does it for me. I've seen port a pottys and what they hold and to hell with that! You could soak those things in acid and they would still be tainted!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Id leave them there if I even dropped them on the floor next to either toilet type

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Id leave them there if I even dropped them on the floor next to either toilet type
                            Ballin too hard fo poop glasses.
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Ballin too hard fo poop glasses.
                              I wish. Just a germaphobe. I lose sunglasses anyway so I buy the ones in the mall for 10 bucks

Comment

Working...
                              X