X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    thats what you think...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ok...so this may be weird....but I always make sure my nipples are pointed in the same direction. Sometimes with big tits, they tend to do their own thing...so I am always checking in the mirror or asking my husband if I am crooked.....

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
          ok...so this may be weird....but I always make sure my nipples are pointed in the same direction. Sometimes with big tits, they tend to do their own thing...so I am always checking in the mirror or asking my husband if I am crooked.....
          Thats alright. I make sure my balls hang on the left side of my boxers. I feel like everyone is starring at me if they hang to the right.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Thats alright. I make sure my balls hang on the left side of my boxers. I feel like everyone is starring at me if they hang to the right.
            well, Thank God I am not the only one.....I just can't stand thinking that one is pointed to the left and the other to the right. Hell, I even tweak em if one is harder than the other, just so they stand out the same.....

Comment

I do the same thing when I wear an unlined bra. I would also check to make sure the captive beads on my rings were centered under my nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                I do the same thing when I wear an unlined bra. I would also check to make sure the captive beads on my rings were centered under my nipples.
                Tony says that mine would look hot with those...hmmmmmm.....maybe after the new little one gets here.....

Comment

Tony says that mine would look hot with those...hmmmmmm.....maybe after the new little one gets here.....
                  I would suggest it! I don't wear mine on a daily basis, but I've had them for about 15 years, now.

Comment

When I use an calculator, I always hit the clear button three times before doing a new calculation.

<--- Accountant. With 7 dodge vipers....

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                      When I use an calculator, I always hit the clear button three times before doing a new calculation.

<--- Accountant. With 7 dodge vipers....
                      STFU, let the women talk about their nips.

Continue ladies...continue..

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        I would suggest it! I don't wear mine on a daily basis, but I've had them for about 15 years, now.
                        He has begged so I might just do it.....scared to death though...I like me some pain but I don't know about that instant pain. Hell, it might be worth it...

On another note. if my waxer leaves just one hair....I will go over everything and pull with tweazers anything that is left.....I can't stand having hair down there......

Comment

^ subscribing oh my

Comment

He has begged so I might just do it.....scared to death though...I like me some pain but I don't know about that instant pain. Hell, it might be worth it...

On another note. if my waxer leaves just one hair....I will go over everything and pull with tweazers anything that is left.....I can't stand having hair down there......
                            The endorphin rush takes over quickly. You'll be fine.
                            Didn't you tell me you have an OCD with corset lacings, too? I don't remember all the details since I was already half lit and you were playing with my boobs.
                            Last edited by Treasure Chest; 12-20-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              What do the two have to do with each other?
                              Two totally different annoyances.
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Yall shut up, Im trying to fap to the ladies!!
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X