Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Have you misplaced your balls before?
    No and that's what's funny, I still always check them it's just a habit, lol
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
      I constantly slap my ass, hip and right leg to make sure my wallet, phone and keys are still there.
      Same, but I add in shaking my left wrist to make sure my gold chain is still there.

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
      I don't like for shit to be moved from where I put it.

I can't sleep with the bathroom door open. (its next to my side of the bed)

I can't take a shower without the light above the shower on (even though there's plenty of light in the bathroom)

I can't go to sleep without going and checking the garage - (I'll check a part for bieng hot even though I welded it hours ago)

I know damn good and well I turned a light off, locked the door etc.. but if I get it in my mind that it "might" be otherwise, I have to get out of bed and check.

I can't stand crooked lines in fab work - like, a pipe that runs along side of a frame rail and isn't parallel. I'll cut a whole fucking header apart to make it line up.

If I see certain number combinations - I automatically convert them to fractions/decimals in my mind. Like, .0625 = 1/16, or 13/16" =.8125

...or, I'll tell people who don't normally think like that - "Oh, it's only .625 too long" thinking thye know I mean 5/8.

Jim, I can't handle fasteners that don't match up - like belhousing bolts, they all have to be the same.

I can't handle greasy bolts, I go buy new shit.

I'm sure there's more.. but you get the idea.
      Those two for sure. And I HATE it when I have to get out of bed and make sure that the door is locked.

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
        I constantly slap my ass, hip and right leg to make sure my wallet, phone and keys are still there.
        I do the same shit.

Comment

when the elastic band gets worn out on my socks, i immediately toss them in the trash. i can't stand it when socks fall down around my ankles because the elastic band is worn out.

i can't code a website without listening music. i get the equivalent of writers block without listening to tunes to help get through the tedium.

cars with mismatched tires.

i can't help but count how many GMC/Chevy trucks and suburbans that have that one burnt out daytime running light. it's usually about 99% i see on a daily basis.

i can't sleep without a fan on. i don't care if it's 18 degrees outside. i have to have the ceiling fans running, but reverse the direction in the winter.

oh, and midgets bother me for some reason. i think that's why when i first met don at a sonic meet, i felt a tad uncomfortable. J/K

Comment

Gas has to be a whole number, preferably a multiple of 5. If I have to fill up for a trip, I don't even look at the number on the pump, or I'll try my hardest to make it a whole number.
            I hate having the closet doors open.
            I can't stand to sleep in clothes. If I'm spending the night at someone's house and I go to bed wearing clothing, I have a tendency to strip myself nekkid in my sleep.
            I can't eat cookies without dunking them in milk, but I never drink the milk when I'm done. I don't actually drink milk at all.
            I refuse to drink most tap water, but I'll chew or suck on ice if bottled water isn't available.
            I can't stand socks.
            I can only stand wearing underwear if I'm wearing a short skirt/dress in public....and even then, underwear is still suspect. That being said, I won't buy a bra without buying matching underwear, and I have an entire drawer of panties that I *may* have worn a few times each.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              Gas has to be a whole number, preferably a multiple of 5. If I have to fill up for a trip, I don't even look at the number on the pump, or I'll try my hardest to make it a whole number.
              I can't stand to sleep in clothes. If I'm spending the night at someone's house and I go to bed wearing clothing, I have a tendency to strip myself nekkid in my sleep.
              I can't eat cookies without dunking them in milk, but I never drink the milk when I'm done. I don't actually drink milk at all.
              I refuse to drink most tap water, but I'll chew or suck on ice if bottled water isn't available.
              I can't stand socks.
              I can only stand wearing underwear if I'm wearing a short skirt/dress in public....and even then, underwear is still suspect. That being said, I won't buy a bra without buying matching underwear, and I have an entire drawer of panties that I *may* have worn a few times each.
              Sleepover?

Jk
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

I can't eat off of paper plates. Styrofoam drives me nuts.
                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                  Sleepover?

Jk
                  Robert and I were sleeping on an air mattress on Matt's floor with Brent dead to the world on the couch next to us and I shucked my PJs.

Comment

Robert and I were sleeping on an air mattress on Matt's floor with Brent dead to the world on the couch next to us and I shucked my PJs.
                    Did Brent leave shortly after?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                      I can't eat off of paper plates. Styrofoam drives me nuts.
                      What do the two have to do with each other?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Did Brent leave shortly after?
                        He snored through the whole thing.

Comment

I can't stand socks.
                          Oh boy, did anyone else have impure thoughts while reading this?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Oh boy, did anyone else have impure thoughts while reading this?
                            I have impure thoughts when I think of Jenn!! She has great tits!

Comment

He snored through the whole thing.
                              thats what you think...
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                                I have impure thoughts when I think of Jenn!! She has great tits!
                                Helllll yea, this thread is going places now.

Comment

Working...
                                X