No announcement yet.

do you have any weird nuances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sock sock shoe shoe, maybe? Fuck I don't know. I do have a severe allergic reaction to blatant flaws in logic. But that's probably just me being a dick.

Comment

If I have a hair sticking Thur a mole or just a random long hair I have to pull it.
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by AMJ View Post
        when someone uses numbers i do the math in my head to make sure the awnser is right,and sometimes i even do it to numbers on signs to see what number/numbers i come up with.
        I also do math in my head. When I get change, I add it up in my head as to what I will get back. I also count cards any time I am playing a card game, doesn't matter if I am playing blackjack or not. Any card game, I am constantly keeping the running count. I compulsively save when I am playing a video game. After every battle, after every room, I hit the save key and it drives me fucking nuts when a game uses a checkpoint save system.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I also do math in my head. When I get change, I add it up in my head as to what I will get back. I also count cards any time I am playing a card game, doesn't matter if I am playing blackjack or not. Any card game, I am constantly keeping the running count. I compulsively save when I am playing a video game. After every battle, after every room, I hit the save key and it drives me fucking nuts when a game uses a checkpoint save system.
          i do the same thing with the change.i also do the same when im playin a game.when i drink i have to keep count as long as i can.

Comment

I count everything and if things aren't in even numbers it bugs the shit outta me. Plus I have to have a pair of nail clippers in every room. If I touch one finger to something I have to touch them all.
            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
            -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
              I count everything and if things aren't in even numbers it bugs the shit outta me.
              This, sorta. I count things in threes, and they have to be even-numbered sets of threes. If not, I start looking for ways to make it that way. The number of letters in a sentence, for example. I'll spell out the word "period" on the end of the sentence if it will help out.

Comment

I constantly slap my ass, hip and right leg to make sure my wallet, phone and keys are still there.
                Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

I don't "slap" them, but i do the three item check every time I leave the house.

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
                    I constantly slap my ass, hip and right leg to make sure my wallet, phone and keys are still there.
                    Rosine?
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I don't "slap" them, but i do the three item check every time I leave the house.
                      Its not a noticeably hard slap, but I'm sure I look strange because I do it every 2-3 minutes in a public place.
                      Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                        I browse magazines and newspapers from the back to the front.
                        This
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I don't like for shit to be moved from where I put it.

I can't sleep with the bathroom door open. (its next to my side of the bed)

I can't take a shower without the light above the shower on (even though there's plenty of light in the bathroom)

I can't go to sleep without going and checking the garage - (I'll check a part for bieng hot even though I welded it hours ago)

I know damn good and well I turned a light off, locked the door etc.. but if I get it in my mind that it "might" be otherwise, I have to get out of bed and check.

I can't stand crooked lines in fab work - like, a pipe that runs along side of a frame rail and isn't parallel. I'll cut a whole fucking header apart to make it line up.

If I see certain number combinations - I automatically convert them to fractions/decimals in my mind. Like, .0625 = 1/16, or 13/16" =.8125

...or, I'll tell people who don't normally think like that - "Oh, it's only .625 too long" thinking thye know I mean 5/8.

Jim, I can't handle fasteners that don't match up - like belhousing bolts, they all have to be the same.

I can't handle greasy bolts, I go buy new shit.

I'm sure there's more.. but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
                            I do the exact same thing all the time, but add in balls, lol. I check wallet, keys, phone, and balls in that order.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              I do the exact same thing all the time, but add in balls, lol. I check wallet, keys, phone, and balls in that order.
                              Have you misplaced your balls before?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I touch each as I say out loud "keys, wallet, cellphone, badge" twice before I walk out the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X