No announcement yet.

do you have any weird nuances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to set my alarm clock to odd numbers.

Comment

I'm quirkily fucking obnoxious.

Comment

I can't leave the coffee maker or toaster plugged in when not in use...I also have the very weird problem of sniffing light switches after i turn them off when im either going to bed or leaving the house...For some reason I think they are going to catch fire and burn the house down..So I smell them to see if I can smell anything burning

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
          I browse magazines and newspapers from the back to the front.
          Doesnt everyone do that?

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
            I can't leave the coffee maker or toaster plugged in when not in use...I also have the very weird problem of sniffing light switches after i turn them off when im either going to bed or leaving the house...For some reason I think they are going to catch fire and burn the house down..So I smell them to see if I can smell anything burning
            I smell just about anything new.
            When I get a glass from the cabinet I have to blow into it too.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              I've got quite a few. One is that I only use one digit when using a microwave, 1:11, 2:22, etc. I can't even remember when I started doing it.
              Same. If instructions call for 1:30, I usually do 1:11, then again for :22. I'm fuckin' weird like that.

Comment

my world is all about three's! i'll turn a light switch off and flick it down 3 times just to make sure its off or when i look at a clock i always see a 3 in the time like 3:33

Comment

nose hairs, I hate em...I'll stare at them and listen to you if your talking to me all while thinking eww nose hair. I also have to pluck the long thick ones in my nose I cant trim them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    You mean like a 'tic' or an 'ocd tendency' ?

Because one of mine is the overwhelming desire to correct people when they misuse words... like 'nuance'

I'm 5hrs late on this shit...
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I have to have things in even numbers, speed has to be at the speed limit, My desk has to be exactly the way I leave it or I freak out, no one drives my truck but me, all my clocks are 15 minutes fast. Damn, I can keep going
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

when someone uses numbers i do the math in my head to make sure the awnser is right,and sometimes i even do it to numbers on signs to see what number/numbers i come up with.when im drinkin and smokin i have to hold the cig in my left hand and the beer in my right
                        Last edited by AMJ; 12-19-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

When I call someone I wait til the middle of a ring to hang up if theres no answer
                          2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                          2007 Saleen S281-SC
                          1998 BMW M Roadster
                          1961 Ford F100

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Doesnt everyone do that?
                            Do they? I have no idea.

Comment

Even numbers of volume/temperature/etc.

If a shower/bath has knobs as opposed to a handle I start it with 3 turns of the left, 2 of the right, 1 of the left...then adjust to the correct temperature.

I have to eat small/bitesize snacks/candies in pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                                I have to eat small/bitesize snacks/candies in pairs.
                                i do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X