• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Fuck you, Carlos.
    lulz

Comment

Too many to even try to list.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
        I can't use miss matched bolts when I build something .
        x2

That, and i can't sleep in a room that's dead quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
          x2

That, and i can't sleep in a room that's dead quiet.
          I can't sleep in a room with any light in it. I carry duct tape for that reason

Comment

I read words backwards in my head. I'm not dyslexic or anything... I'll just see or hear a word in passing and find myself spelling it backwards in my head later in the day. Stuck in my head right now: "noissimsnart"
            If you've ever played the game Cranium you know that part of that game is spelling words backwards. I fucking kill there.

I visualize a calendar in my head as a timeline running right to left. For me New Years is 13 days over to the left, not two lines (7 day weeks) down (as in a normal calendar).
            But when I get into large time scales (decades or longer) my timeline shifts and runs 'normal' left to right.

When on a computer I find myself highlighting text (to copy/paste) from the end back to the beginning. I start my click/drag at the bottom right of a page instead of the top left.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              When on a computer I find myself highlighting text (to copy/paste) from the end back to the beginning. I start my click/drag at the bottom right of a page instead of the top left.
              I think everyone does that. lol
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I've got quite a few. One is that I only use one digit when using a microwave, 1:11, 2:22, etc. I can't even remember when I started doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  You mean like a 'tic' or an 'ocd tendency' ?

Because one of mine is the overwhelming desire to correct people when they misuse words... like 'nuance'

Irregardless

My wife picks on me for always sticking my pinky(s) out. I can drink something or be concentrating on catching that football and BAM...

Pisses me off when she catches me... lol
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

sometimes when im at work cleaning late at night, i'll notice unfinished complex equations on the chalkboard and I just finish them even though I've not had any schooling

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      I think everyone does that. lol
                      I don't

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        sometimes when im at work cleaning late at night, i'll notice unfinished complex equations on the chalkboard and I just finish them even though I've not had any schooling
                        I giggled...

Comment

Eh I strongly prefer to have my radio volume ending in either a 5 or 0

Comment

I can't buy 1 of hardly anything when I go grocery shopping, its always 2.
                            when I go to a drive thru I order in pairs

Comment

I browse magazines and newspapers from the back to the front.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                                I'm about to go 6 over on 35 in carrollton
                                Damn, I got popped on the 35 service road in Carollton last Monday.

As for me, I can stand for anything to be crooked.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X