big whoops here in irving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big whoops here in irving

These guys are knocking down the old bank of the west by the dealership making room for the hwy expansion and the backhoe fell INTO the parking garage. Here are some crappy phone pics.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

It's funny if they think that other backhoe is going to be of any help getting that other one out. They are going to have to call two heavy duty trucks out there to lift that bad boy out of that hole. I'd love to be there to watch!

Minimum of 2 heavy duty trucks- $200 an hour each (2 hour minimums)
    Plus they will be paying for the extra personnel on scene. Extra if a supervisor shows up (which he will).

All totaled I bet they pay no less than $2500-5000 to get that thing out of the hole its in!! Depending on who they call.
    Last edited by Kyle; 12-07-2010, 10:01 AM.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Maybe they crushed the homeless thief living down in that thing. I had to go down there for work a while back and saw some of the stuff the person had stolen. Still not sure if the police ever came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        Maybe they crushed the homeless thief living down in that thing. I had to go down there for work a while back and saw some of the stuff the person had stolen. Still not sure if the police ever came out.
        Anything good?

Comment

This expansion has me all confused on what is going, what is staying, etc. For instance, that bank, the building behind it, etc. Meanwhile, they just built that new 7-11 not even a year ago, and it's every bit as close to the highway as that bank is, if not closer. Makes no sense. It is nice, however, to see a bunch of the ratty trash along 183 closing up, and being torn down. I can't wait til it's finished. Too bad that's another 10 years.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

they haven't done anything for about an hour now....

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
              These guys are knocking down the old bank of the west by the dealership making room for the hwy expansion and the backhoe fell INTO the parking garage.

You work @ Westway?

Comment

Originally posted by td4087 View Post
                you work @ westway?
                nope! Vw

Comment

They should just push it all the way in, then drive it out the exit, DUH!

Comment

The strap broke about 3 seconds after i took this picture. these guys are smart. They gave up and left.

Comment

Working...
                    X