new f150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new f150

thinking about getting a new '12 f150, does anyone sell them lifted already?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

The dealerships here always have lifted ones, I think they are regency conversions. Probably cheaper to buy one and have the same work done yourself. Only mexicans around here buy the ones from the dealer lol, cause dey got dem chiny rims and mud tires.

Comment

That zero percent for 66 months has me all disturbed and wanting to buy one. Bankston in Burleson usually have some that are lifted

Comment

I worked at Mac Haik down in Georgetown before moving up to DFW, and ours were done by 4WheelParts, FWIW.
          -'89 Half-real Saleen with a belt squeak

Comment

you would be a lot better off doing the lift after you buy the truck...1 less person marking it up. there are several people around that will do a complete package for you.

Comment

We can set up whatever you want. We just did a 12 F250 with an 8 inch lift on BMF 24's. Sucker is huge!
              BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
              BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
              Fernando Perez
              Alijandra Perez
              Mesquite, Texas
              214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                We can set up whatever you want. We just did a 12 F250 with an 8 inch lift on BMF 24's. Sucker is huge!
                how much are the new expeditions? Can you get a decent one for low 30s?

Comment

Working...
                X