Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    yep

gonna work this shift for a good while till 635 gets completed or near completed
    Cheap ass, 190/161 takes you to back and fourth with little to no drama. I can;t believe you ride Royal from your job in Las Colinas to I-75 and then north to McK.

My boys been bugging the shit out of me to get his PS3 back, when and how much?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      I hear that it's quite handy to fly around in a small airplane and look at lights...

We're taking a C-47 flight next week to look at Christmas lights

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Cheap ass, 190/161 takes you to back and fourth with little to no drama. I can;t believe you ride Royal from your job in Las Colinas to I-75 and then north to McK.

My boys been bugging the shit out of me to get his PS3 back, when and how much?

kneegrow.....$30 week adds up foo. I've taken Royal maybe 5 times cuz they had multiple lanes on 635 shut. I carpool with another co-worker and we've been taking 635 for a good while now.

Man, ps3 has been done and sitting there for a good while man. I told you to call me up when you want to come pick it up. Swing by Sat morning

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            kneegrow.....$30 week adds up foo. I've taken Royal maybe 5 times cuz they had multiple lanes on 635 shut. I carpool with another co-worker and we've been taking 635 for a good while now.

Man, ps3 has been done and sitting there for a good while man. I told you to call me up when you want to come pick it up. Swing by Sat morning
            Holy shit, the man is really getting his $$$! We only play about $40.00 a month and I bitch about that, lol.

He works all the time, especially on Sat. and Sun., he goes in at 11:00am til 6:00, I'll let you know when he comes home from school today and see what his sched is going to be this weekend.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              You're probably thinking of Deerfield over off of Legacy. Rafa, they put on a great christmas lights display, tons of houses decorated, it'll easily take you an hour or more to get through it just because of all the traffic it attracts.

pretty cool. might have to check that area out.

Comment

I paid $30 to see lights at Joe Pool Lake...pretty neat
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  anywhere in fort worth that does the same?
                  North Richland hills.

Diamond loch . They have done this for the last 30 years.
                  Every weekend cars line up to see them.

Comment

Working...
                  X