Was offered a job at Lexus..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    Money doesn't mean as much as people make it out to be. It's nice to have nice things and all but your job is your life. I'd rather be poor and love my job, than be well off and hate going into work everyday.
    Amen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Money doesn't mean as much as people make it out to be. It's nice to have nice things and all but your job is your life. I'd rather be poor and love my job, than be well off and hate going into work everyday.
      Not having to worry about bills and purchasing reasonable things that you want is nice. It's just about finding that balance.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Not having to worry about bills and purchasing reasonable things that you want is nice. It's just about finding that balance.
        Bills paid and a thousand a month extra worked fine for me. Wouldn't mind a few thousand more though, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Use a torque stick and avoid mixing 4loko & fat chicks.
          Lulz

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Bills paid and a thousand a month extra worked fine for me. Wouldn't mind a few thousand more though, heh.
            One of the reasons I'm trying to get back on writing service at Five Star. Yeah, it's a very stressful job, but when bill time comes around and you're not worried, plus having like you said a few thousand extra is nice. If I wouldn't have quit a few months ago, I'd be rolling a ZO6 by now, or a new 5.0 by March. Oh well. You live and learn.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
            X